Search results

1. thunder_rd

Fan Council Updates

Dear fellow Fans, As a Fan Council Member I should like to post My own views of our progress over this season so far. Just to step back to the start of the season: We volunteered to represent Fans putting forwards to a; the owners and their management team b; Devils management team. In our own...
  2. thunder_rd

Premier Sports Offer

Hi all, I call them every year and put the account on "Hold" explaining I only watch NHL. Best offer was £2.99 pm usually July - November last time was £4.99. Premier is still active during this time. Not sure about online internet version though.
  3. thunder_rd

Season Ticket Renewal

Renewing my season tkt. No issues. Don't understand all the grizzling going on. None of us know where we will be sitting. Only request. Chilliee if you do decide to get a season tkt. Don't sit next to us boring gits! Over this season we have had the pleasure of newbies sitting in front of us and...
  4. thunder_rd

Greetings From Canada!

Like you and Tod presented at the recent meet the owners get together. You own a Jem! With the new rink on the horizon and a new buzz aroud the City this club and it's supporters will rise from the ashes of the worst season ever! You will not believe the atmosphere 2000 + fans can generate in...
  5. thunder_rd

Blaze v Devils - 23/03 @ 5:15pm - League - Chat/Updates

What a Piece of work Darnell really is. Hit to the head by the same guy in the first period! Then a full on crap call.
  6. thunder_rd

Devils v Stars - 08/02 @ 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Another top game! on a cold and windy night. Caught them out on loads of line changes, as show by ref sending them back on late changes. Great hit by Max to be rewarded by two min sit down. Nuf said on the stripey's. Super pace to the game first period. Just really enjoying watching Kurka's...
  7. thunder_rd

Devils v Giants - 05/02 @ 7:30pm - CC - Chat/Updates

Any chance the Giant travel will be affected. Hate to have an even later face off! Hope it's by ferry! Sea sickness is terrible. Hat :lol: e to see the giants suffer!!!
  8. thunder_rd

G

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Hope you are back on your feet soon. Our thought are with you.
  9. thunder_rd

Devils Vs Steelers - Weekend Double header - Chat / Updates

Re: Devils Vs Steelers - Weekend Double header - Chat / Upda Smile is back on my face! Brilliant night great atmosphere. 5 games home win. Beating top sides. Kurka for me is by far the most skillful player we have seen. His no look passes are amazing. Cookie monster had a great first game...
  10. thunder_rd

Surely Enough Is Enough

Totally agree with this thread. It's frankly amazing that no matter what, within a couple of replies, jodysstillagirlsname has to inject a negative. Read the post again. Doesn't say cheer the management! Doesn't say give them free reign to miss manage the club. What he doe ask is that Fan get...
  11. thunder_rd

Conboy gets 12 game ban

Don't subscribe to the Arena scenario myself. Wally The inequality of bans this season, besides previous seasons, does however give grounds to some to air that argument. Attempt to injure is the charge. Actual injury? result. 12 match ban. Clear attempt to injure. Resulting in loss of...
  12. thunder_rd

Devils @ Giants - November 2nd & 3rd - Chat / Updates

Agree with your first point, well cash is a bit strong but pressures from above deffo. How convenient. With cheap shot Keefe back tomorrow. Your second point is way off the mark. Conboy only needed to go close to a Giant and he would have been ejected. Voth all over again. Far from being a tool...
  13. thunder_rd

Keefe and Quinney Bans

No shock. EIHL and Hanson Consistency = 0 out of 10 What part of charging includes contact to the head first. It's a hit to the head in any book. The contact knocked Conboy out. Sending out mixed messages here EIHL. Head hunting season is now open. Keefe's head will look nice in the trophy...
  14. thunder_rd

good lord that leaves us short

Great opportunity for the "Boo boys" to turn up and get behind the boys. If you want some pointers on real support, pop up to the back of Block 3 -4. Confidence is what this team needs in bucket loads. Here's to a solid win tonight! Happy Hockey days!
  15. thunder_rd

Booing

Totally agree with Finny. The biggest problem for me is the Guys are leaking confidence and I mean "leaking". Things you do when at the top of your game come very easy, when it's not going well it's tough. This is a sport. You win or loose. We may not like it. It is your prerogative to not...
  16. thunder_rd

G given a month

Wannabe spot on! totally agree with your comments. Adams is by far the best coach for the Devils. Been away on holidays so I missed the pre season and ensuing games, got back for Nottingham and Sheffield. On ice we look tight and nervous. The atmosphere is absolute crap! It is clearly not...
  17. thunder_rd

Season ticket

Oi! Back of block 4 can make plenty of noise. All are welcome. Bring loads of Air in yer bellows. Good time every night! Welcome to the Tent.
  18. thunder_rd

Latest rink update

Brilliant work SORAC team! A superb new home for the Devils and all of the Ice users to finally put down roots. Can't believe it's been 8 years since John Lewis took the old barn down. What about a Fans event for the first "spade in the ground" PARTY ON!!
  19. thunder_rd

They've only gone and won the National Championships

Brilliant work! Well done to the whole Team + coaches, and support
  20. thunder_rd

Panthers v Devils - March 22nd - 7:30 pm - Chat/Updates

Top Job! Guys. Building myself up to make even more noise for Sunday. Red out the Rink!!!!!!!!