Blaze v Devils - 23/03 @ 5:15pm - League - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1

We're running Match Night Live! for this game from the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

OJ is hosting and as always he can he'll be taking predictions and whatever else from matchnightlive@gmail.com

The Blaze also have a webcast available for this game which is generally pretty good going by previous threads, details can be found at http://www.cleancutsports.com/index.php/live-webcasts

Potentially the final game of the season for the Devils depending on the result of this game and how other results go, so hopefully it's another win to guarantee a spot in the QF of the playoffs!

DevilDom

Big game for the Devils with a huge travelling support going up.

I hope the players respond and we get the win we need as otherwise me travelling up dressed up looking more of an idiot than normal we all be in vain!

ASHIPP

This will definitely be the biggest game so far this season for Devils. What a battle ahead.
Both teams will give have to give it everything.

Despite losing tonight, Blaze will at least be in the flow having already played a game this weekend. They will have had a tough game in Sheffield. I am always a bit nervous when Devils only have one game - their record of one game weekends isn't great.

Heads up for all you devils fans,having looked at the seating plan this game is now sold out,standing only left I presume.
Cannot wait for tonight,going to be a great game I think,of course blaze are gonna whup you though

Anyone going tonight,be warned roadworks on the route to the skydome as major works in Coventry central area are being done,advice leave early.

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #8
Last 6 or so replies have been deleted. Scorchio and WheresWally, if you want to argue about football then take it to pm, or better yet go and find another forum to do it on.

Finny, and Ffil06 unfortunately I deleted a post or 2 of yours as well as i'd deleted the posts they were replying to.

So back on topic, just over 2 hours to go until the biggest game of the season...

Temme

In an ideal world:

we lose vs Blaze
Hull lose vs sheffield
Fife lose vs Braehead.

Would mean:

(1) Belfast vs (8) Fife
(2) Dundee vs (7) Devils
(3) Sheffield vs (6) Coventry
(4) Braehead vs (5) Nottingham

If we beat coventry then we'll end up vs Sheffield in the next stage. I'd rather not play sheffield more so now that G is coach as he has a point to prove!

BUT with this being said, we can't risk losing (and finishing 8th/9th), so just go out there and win and take Sheffield!

By my reckoning on regulation time games won.. We are out of the play offs unless Shuff or The Clan can score 3 goals without reply in their away games in their last periods

Sheincar

Temme said:
Matt Myers match penalty with 19 seconds left in the 3rd.

He may have just cost us a spot in the final 8.
Rubbish Far more to do with the fact we couldn't hit the back of the net in the previous 59.41!!!