Greetings From Canada!

As a Panthers fan i think its great news for you all after all the turmoils u went through last season.I am sure your team will progress in the right direction given time and without doubt your fans deserve it---in my opinion out of all the fans that come to nottingham you are the best and we always look forwards to seeing you.
Good Luck for 2014-15

Wannabe2

daveb1 said:
As a Panthers fan i think its great news for you all after all the turmoils u went through last season.I am sure your team will progress in the right direction given time and without doubt your fans deserve it---in my opinion out of all the fans that come to nottingham you are the best and we always look forwards to seeing you.
Good Luck for 2014-15
Thank you Dave for your kind words, as you say Devils Panthers games are the Mutts Nutts, we are back my friend and it sure feels good, you are now a adopted Taffy, don't try to fight it, you will love it.lol.

ASHIPP

Thankyou Steve for saving our beloved club. Thankyou for restoring professionalism and
credibility. With your and Todd's vision we can really start to believe the Devils can be a tour de force again in British hockey. Fans are revitalised and excited about the evolution of a new era. What's great is that we will do it all together with none of the fierce
divides of the past. We look forward to welcoming you and your family to our humble ( but rocking!) BBT. Hope you enjoy the experience and hotdogs!

I'm belting up already to enjoy the ride of the next few years.

Wannabe2 said:
drummer-sean said:
Steve,

I don't think 'Thank you' quite covers it.

Hockey has brought us all together and in Cardiff, it's kind of the capitals best kept secret. Which probably makes it what is is. We've all met fantastic friends, bickered, quarrelled and shed a lot of bloody, sweat, tears as well as lost a load of finger nails and a few nights of sleep (Some we can even remember) over this team.

When you get a chance to see some video, check some out, including the Challenge Cup Final in 2006. It is the only trophy I have ever seen us win and nothing has ever eclipsed that level of euphoria.

As Todd said at the event, nobody will ever care for this club the way that we the fans do. However soon you will be a fan, when the atmosphere, the people and the passion of Cardiff hockey embraces you like it did to each and every one of us and made us part of the best family in British
Ice Hockey.

So welcome. I hope you and your consortium enjoy your new family.

See you at the tent and soon our shiny new arena.

It's a great time for hockey.
Well said Sean, Steve this comment says it all, we are truelly now a extension of your lovely family, you now have more relatives in Wales than Tom Jones, Shirley Bassey,Sir Richard Burton,Sir Anthony Hopkins,Dylan Thomas and Catherine Zeta Jones put together. Happy Hockey Days Cousin. ;)
Good grief man, your supposed to be a grown man with a family!

When are you joining the queue to let him teabag you? :oops:

After clearing that up, thanks for the purchase Steve things are looking good for next season finally!

Please refrain from making personal attacks. You can consider this a final warning - James

Finny

And just when I thought there was no way anyone could stop this being a positive thread.

As others have said, it's great to see so many fans returning to the club and looking forward to the immediate future. It looks like I'm not the only one who has had their love of the sport and club rejuvenated and hasn't been this excited ahead of the season for a very long time.

Like you and Tod presented at the recent meet the owners get together. You own a Jem!
With the new rink on the horizon and a new buzz aroud the City this club and it's supporters will rise from the ashes of the worst season ever!
You will not believe the atmosphere 2000 + fans can generate in the tent.
Welcome to Cardiff. Your second home!
A Flame in Calgary, Flames in the Devils Inferno Hotter than Hell.
We have a future, Yes Yes Yes
Cheers Guys!!!

Chris

Administrator
thunder_rd said:
Like you and Tod presented at the recent meet the owners get together. You own a Jem!
With the new rink on the horizon and a new buzz aroud the City this club and it's supporters will rise from the ashes of the worst season ever!
You will not believe the atmosphere 2000 + fans can generate in the tent.
This :)

The BBT doesn't look much from the outside, it looks slightly better on the inside i've always thought, certainly better than Manchester's brick version which was dark and dingy, but if we can get a couple of sellouts to start the season - and I don't think that's going to be too hard with the excitement being generated - the BBT is an absolutely fantastic venue for noise and atmosphere!

If Lord can get the exciting ice hockey back, and the team give 100% every game it's going to be a great final season in the tent!

Wannabe2

Hatchetman kiss my, You know what don't even go there, we are in a very good place at the moment and we don't need any c--k s----rs spoiling it.
Happy Hockey Days.

rocketbob

Thank you Steve for saving our beloved Devils from a very dark place and a very bleak future outlook. I have gone from dreading the start of the new season to wishing the summer away. Bring on September!!!! :RAWK

Yet another THANK YOU to Todd, Steve and the consortium. Exciting times ahead. Already impressed with the professionalism shown so far. You have certainly re-ignited fan passion for the coming season.
Diolch yn fawr
Croeso I Cymru

d20

Hi Steve,

Thanks once again for bringing new hope to a great hockey club .

Could I please ask that maybe the season after next ( I know the fixtures are out for this one ) could you please get a few more saturday night home games as I have 2 young boys who love it , I find it hard to bring them to games on a sunday evening as they have school the next day and its turns in to a late for them .

I know it can be hard to juggle fixtures but it could also bring in more families with kids as they would be more keen to bring them on an evening that they didn't have school the next day,just a suggestion.Once again thanks steve and good luck in your new venture with us we will back you all the way.

jimmy snels

d20 said:
Hi Steve,

Could I please ask that maybe the season after next ( I know the fixtures are out for this one ) could you please get a few more saturday night home games as I have 2 young boys who love it , I find it hard to bring them to games on a sunday evening as they have school the next day and its turns in to a late for them .

I know it can be hard to juggle fixtures but it could also bring in more families with kids as they would be more keen to bring them on an evening that they didn't have school the next day,just a suggestion.Once again thanks steve and good luck in your new venture with us we will back you all the way.
Agree totally with all aspects of this post.

Separately thank you for bringing us away from something that i was ashamed to say I was part of and making me get my positive head back on :lol:

jimmy snels said:
Separately thank you for bringing us away from something that i was ashamed to say I was part of and making me get my positive head back on :lol:
No need to feel ashamed Jimmy, you were just mislead, like others by a convincing liar.
What's important now is that we are all singing from the same hymn page because we have owners that WE all believe in :)

SteveKing

Thread starter #36
d20 said:
Hi Steve,

Thanks very much for the input. I will definitely pass this on to Todd and he can work to accommodate as much as possible for the next season. I've seen a draft of the schedule for this year and I count 9 home fixtures on Saturday nights. Hopefully that will allow you to bring your son out. I know for myself, there's nothing better than being at a game with my boys (and daughter when I can convince her!) so I'd love to do everything we can to help families come to games.

I don't mind Saturday or Sunday .... My only concern for Saturday is a potential fixture clash with football and rugby.... What about a 5pm Sunday face off ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wannabe2

danhall76 said:
I can't recall ever being this excited about a season before!! The future's RED!!!
I can't recall having a owner taking the time out to listen to the fans like Mr King, what a nice change,this club is going to go a very, very long way.
Happy Hockey Days.

SteveKing said:
d20 said:
Hi Steve,

Thanks very much for the input. I will definitely pass this on to Todd and he can work to accommodate as much as possible for the next season. I've seen a draft of the schedule for this year and I count 9 home fixtures on Saturday nights. Hopefully that will allow you to bring your son out. I know for myself, there's nothing better than being at a game with my boys (and daughter when I can convince her!) so I'd love to do everything we can to help families come to games.
I buy a season ticket but do not attend Saturday games very often. If the main hockey night was switched to a Saturday then I could not justify buying a season ticket. This has been debated many times on here and I think overall most people want hockey in Cardiff on a Sunday.
Many of us are both Cardiff Devils season ticket holders and Cardiff Blues /Cardiff City season ticket holders also. Ithink it would be very risky moving hockey night to a Saturday.