Greetings From Canada!

Sheincar

Conversely if we have home games on Saturday then presumably there would be minimal travelling support to the away games on the following Sunday.

If this thread is available for debating face off days and times then here's my two penneth worth. Sundays but earlier. I usually come along with 15 year old son and his mates but my sister wants me to bring my niece. Can't happen with the late finishes on a Sunday night before school on Monday.

I do notice from game sheets on EIHL website that other teams face off late afternoon on Sunday rather than early evening, not sure if the contract with Planet Ice at BBT has dictated 6pm but with dedicated rink at new venue I hope it's something that can be addressed.

On a personal point, any face off that allows me to get home for NFL coverage would help with my American Sporting fix.

Really hope they never change the times of a game on a sunday or they will be 4 season ticket holders down before they start.There are alot of retail workers who work until 4 on a sunday.I know of quite a few who go down the rink.Think this would be a bad idea.Thanks to steve king for even wanting to listen to our opinions.Better than being called names from the previous owner.Cant quite get used to this but this management team has got so much class.Still smiling Mr king and co.