Search results

1. D

EIHL Management re-structure

so if cardiff had a 7000 seater arena would they get 6000 people in each week ? when you went on the win streak did the bbt sell out every game ? if so then it would pay to have a big rink, but if you have a massive arena with an average will you sell out ?
  2. D

The failing Elite League model

ok people this is how it was for me a basingstok fan 3 years ago we droped down to the epl in that first season i found it very hard to get into it as the pace is a lot slower less skill and more cock ups, so i found myself coming to cardiff twice a month to watch some proper hockey and last...
  3. D

basingstoke ice

just out of intrest why have you asked this question ? yes the ice is bad but so is the ice in cardif and the and the other thing they have in comon is planet ice
  4. D

New York Rangers

we went to see boston play detroit last feb i got the tickets off stub hub printed them at home and took them with me they were very expensive but we did sit at the plexi
  5. D

wage cap

just a quick question people but how many teams in the ellite league stick to the cap and do cardiff thanks people
  6. D

ben davies

ben is doing a great job for us in basingstoke top player shame he left you guys in the brown stuff, still he has got a chance to win something at basingstoke cup final next week
  7. D

No further action against Talbot or Voth

the only way you will see a change in the set up of the league is to protest or boycot all games ok it will affect your team in the short term but will benifit british ice hockey in the long run, you only have to look at what is happening in the middle east
  8. D

No further action against Talbot or Voth

hello people is there any other clubs that have recived the same unfair treatment from the board, if so or even if devils are the only one its no good moaning on hear get some sort of protest or boycot game nights you have a verry important person in control of your team when he starts loosing...
  9. D

Devils v Steelers - 19/02 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

gutted still only lost 1 point tomorrow is a new day
  10. D

Steelers move 1 step closer to title

i would love the devils to win the league but think they have a massive task ahead
  11. D

Steelers move 1 step closer to title

i think after this weekend you will be in third place as belfast have easy weekend bad times
  12. D

Giants v Devils - 05/02 - 7:00pm - League/CC - Chat/Updates

you guys have big problems imo looked very bad for some time now lets hope you can snap out of it
  13. D

New signing for Panthers

he was only picked to play 3 out of 4 games he could of played in
  14. D

Blaze v Devils - 30/01 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

sorry did not mean to offend people did not think my choice of words were offencive sorry once again
  15. D

New signing for Panthers

he is crap waste of an import did not play much at guildford thats EPL Mind the language please
  16. D

Blaze v Devils - 30/01 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

well me and my boy came up for the game. the ice was so bad puck was bouncing up everywhere witch did not help the devils passing withch at best was poor. steve was poor and will want a few back been to coventry about ten times now and i think they play a very borin style of hockey the game did...
  17. D

Devils v Capitals - 29/01 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

well 10 mins to go and its 12-2 not half as bad as people thought one quick question the goal scorer gets 1 point and the first assised gets 1 point but does the second assised get a point ? thanks people
  18. D

Devils v Clan - 22/01 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

chris wiggins would be a great signing plays for bison atm but boy can he fight and is a great power forward
  19. D

Devils v Clan - 22/01 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

well even if some of the imports leave at the end of the season whats to say G cant replace them with top players like he did at the begining of this season if any thing it will be easer to tempt better players if you can pick up some silverwear this season when does the transfer window close...
  20. D

Devils v Panthers - 19/01 - 7:30pm - CC - Chat/Updates

i have a very bad feeling about this game i think the wheels may come off big time please prove me wrong devils