Devils v Panthers - 19/01 - 7:30pm - CC - Chat/Updates

tim78

Really looking forward to tonights game.. all the best kitties, if you go out tonight at least it gives you the chance to concentrate on the up coming league games :twisted:

Sorry, diverting back a bit..

Anyone know what the max capacity of the BBT is, and therefore actually a "sell out"?? Obviously the seats have been almost sold out very frequently recently, but I have no idea what kind of numbers they are allowed to sell standing tickets to?

Quote of the wikipaedia page for BBT

The Cardiff Arena, also known as Cardiff Bay Ice Arena and also known by ice hockey fans as the Big Blue Tent, is a temporary ice rink in Cardiff Bay, Cardiff, Wales. It has a capacity of 2,500 for ice hockey and is home to the Cardiff Devils.
Pretty sure it's not that many. Finny has mentioned attendances just over 2000 as not technically being sell outs so I'd guess it's around 2200-2300ish if we sold the max amount of standing tickets as well

hahahahahahaahahahahaha

To all the Steeler fans out there who have been celebrating for the past 15 minutes, stick that in yer pipe and smoke it!!! hahaha!!

Jones72

Oh...and I'm just waiting for the official Steelers "BooHoo, Elite League...it was a fix. You've got to overturn the result" statement...

Woohoo! thought we were definitely out there. Another winning streak gone as we'd won 14 in a row at home, but who cares - we're through! Am i right in thinking we got Belfast now though :?

Whoever it is - we'll give it a go and I wouldn't be suprised if we see a repeat of last years final again.

kettdevil1

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Well we wanted a draw, although I would have preferred a more sedate end.

Well done to both teams - awesome to watch on MNL! :D

Justice :twisted: Serves the Squeelers right for the Clark dive, I mean check to the head incident.

We rode our luck a bit in this group, 2 last minute draws... but hey, we're in with a shout, and we seem to be making our own luck this year by working our socks off for 60 minutes. Gunna be a bit of a fixture build up now, so hope we can keep top of the league.

Thought we played well periods one and three, second was a shocker though - sooo scrappy.

Darnell was so-so, right on some of the things he got boo'ed for, but wrong on others. Linesmen, however, we're attrocious and lazy.

Just waiting for the Steelers 'fixed' chants but those of us that were there tonight know it was a hard fought contest.

Well done to both teams I thought Darnell and the linesmen werent at their best tonight but we all got the result we wanted so never mind