No further action against Talbot or Voth

Status
Not open for further replies.
James said:
jester said:
I know rules say attack the post not the poster but do you have any proof to back up this drivel :(
There is no proof but their is an increasing weight of corroborative evidence :lol:
:lol: Only seems to happen when your not winning :shock:

In all seriousness really, you beleive there is an EIHL conspiracy to punish the Devils more than anyone else to stop them winning the league. Im sorry but as i said before no solid proof = all hot air :cool:

voth26

jester said:
James said:
jester said:
I know rules say attack the post not the poster but do you have any proof to back up this drivel :(
There is no proof but their is an increasing weight of corroborative evidence :lol:
:lol: Only seems to happen when your not winning :shock:

In all seriousness really, you beleive there is an EIHL conspiracy to punish the Devils more than anyone else to stop them winning the league. Im sorry but as i said before no solid proof = all hot air :cool:
Not hot air at all, have a look at the bans the devils especially voth get compared to other teams,last season dagennis kneed a devils player voth takes umbridge and sorts him out and gets 12 games reduced to 6 on appeal dagennis got nothing for the kneeing incident
campbell who is no angel gets a 1 game ban for biting!!! talbot 5 punches to voth's face nothing, tylor 2 punches 5 game ban issued very quickly to miss both steelers games and giants cc game coincedence or what!! clark bumps into the back of voth who knows nothing about it,clark falls over like he's been shot from the 3rd row voth gets 3 game straight off then reduced to 1 game excessive roughing want me to go on

Finny

jester said:
Come on then genius explain how players doing the same thing can get different punishments?

Finny said:
jester said:
Come on then genius explain how players doing the same thing can get different punishments?
Show me one incident where the circumstances of the bans given were exactly the same then. Genius :roll:

Voth 26, you mentione 5 incidents 3 of which involve the same player hmm any trend here.
Both Notts and Blaze have had players banned this season as have Shuff.
The Michel ban was a mugging from behind plain and simple

James

Administrator
jester said:
The Michel ban was a mugging from behind plain and simple
So was the Talbot attack on Voth according to witnesses and all video evidence. Yet there is a 5 game discrepancy in the bans.

Finny

Sawyer - Punch from the front= 2 game ban
Michel - 2 Punches from the front = 5 game ban
Cruickshank - Punch from the back = 3 game ban
Talbot - 2 Punches from the back = 0 game ban.

Finny said:
Sawyer - Punch from the front= 2 game ban
Michel - 2 Punches from the front = 5 game ban
Cruickshank - Punch from the back = 3 game ban
Talbot - 2 Punches from the back = 0 game ban.
Finny your having a laugh

Sawyer correct -1 punch from the front, gloves on
Michel Wrong-from the back, gloves on continued from the back gloves off
Cruickshank- 1 punch from the back
Talbot- (hmm no bans teams have same owner :idea: )
The talbot one i havent seen can someone provide a link to the video

In Pims you are actually 4 in the league. that cant be right :roll:

hello people is there any other clubs that have recived the same unfair treatment from the board, if so or even if devils are the only one its no good moaning on hear get some sort of protest or boycot game nights you have a verry important person in control of your team when he starts loosing money he might try and make some changes

Finny

jester said:

I'm pretty sure the Michel one was from the front? Or did he throw one from the side and then the rest from the front?
I did try and watch the video again but the link seems to have changed to crappy Irish football.

DevilDom

devson said:
hello people is there any other clubs that have recived the same unfair treatment from the board, if so or even if devils are the only one its no good moaning on hear get some sort of protest or boycot game nights you have a verry important person in control of your team when he starts loosing money he might try and make some changes
I agree. Hit them in the pocket and maybe something will change.

A pity this hadn't happened prior to the play-off tickets going on sale. I would guess the Devils have sold at least 1,000 tickets which amounts to a fair wack of the revenue for that event.

I'm also seriously considering whether I'll renew my season tickets next year, but don't want the Devils to suffer because of league incompetence. However if as you say PR gets hit in the pocket he may stand up for us some more.

Finny said:
jester said:

I'm pretty sure the Michel one was from the front? Or did he throw one from the side and then the rest from the front?
I did try and watch the video again but the link seems to have changed to crappy Irish football.
Wrong the Michel one was from the back,. Do you have the link to the Voth incident with Talbot?

So far there is no proof that you are traeated unfairly, none of the incidents you listed carry any weight that you are being treated unfairly in fact i would say Notts and Coventry have had more players banned this season than you. (i stand to be corrected on this one)

Incidently how many of the games that you claim you were hard done by in did you win :!:

A

Anonymous

Jester, you old tease! Stop being silly will you.

The bans we speak of are not consistent, either your being deliberately silly or your trying to wind people up, or both?
Stop it already !! :twisted:

And come on.... own up.... who sent the abuse
The report doesn't actually state that any abuse was sent from a Devil fan! It could of been sent from a Hartford Whaler fan for all we know!

Gazza272 said:
jester said:
y in fact i would say Notts and Coventry have had more players banned this season than you. (i stand to be corrected on this one)

:
Thank you for missing the point spectacularly.[/quote]

What point have YOU made that i missed?

The bans we speak of are not consistent, either your being deliberately silly or your trying to wind people up, or both?
Stop it already !!

How can you have the same ban for each incident !!!! every case is different hence different bans.

The funny thing is its not me doing the winding certain posters on here like to feel the worlds against them and blame every loss or ban on certain players ,the league or the officials. Maybe look inwards rather than the worlds against you :roll:

A

Anonymous

How can you have the same ban for each incident !!!! every case is different hence different bans.

The funny thing is its not me doing the winding certain posters on here like to feel the worlds against them and blame every loss or ban on certain players ,the league or the officials. Maybe look inwards rather than the worlds against you
I agree with the latter part of this, some posters here are very much like that, TBH.

Incidents can be different of course, but the "sucker punch", basically when someone gets punched
and they don't see it coming right? There are not many different ways of that happening are there?
The league and its decisions, are often farcical Jester, that my friend is a fact !

Well yes there are as highlighted by Finnys post :shock: (though im sure he didnt mean it that way) ;)

Cruickshank was from behind 1 punch gloves on,
Sawyer 1 punch gloves on from the front

so different bans which must be fair

Michel from behind gloves on and off different ban

(cant comment on Talbots as havent seen it clearly yet)

Yes the league seem to make different decisions farcical im not so sure.

the only way you will see a change in the set up of the league is to protest or boycot all games ok it will affect your team in the short term but will benifit british ice hockey in the long run, you only have to look at what is happening in the middle east

Gazza272

The point you are missing is this.

The league have handed out different in their words 'MANDATORY' bans. you cant have differing versions of that word. Thats where Finnys list comes into play.

Secondly the handling of the cases have been massively inconsistent. Sometimes desicions are made on a monday. Some on a thursday.

Take Voths ban for Clark skating into the back of him. Claims Mike Hicks reviewed the footage and asked for things to be upgraded. Hicksy gets back from the European Under 20's and low and behold the ban is recinded partly. except there is a caviat there is a one game ban because Voths hit caused injury. Mark Smith and Sam Smith get injured in the game on Saturday and I dont see Andy French getting all hot and bothered about it.

This isnt about Results. It's about being treated fairly I've done a rough list here if I went back through It I could find more. It's a pony show when we are involved for some reason. Maybe Mr French is still bitter about the past?

Gazza272 said:
The point you are missing is this.

The league have handed out different in their words 'MANDATORY' bans. you cant have differing versions of that word. Thats where Finnys list comes into play.

Secondly the handling of the cases have been massively inconsistent. Sometimes desicions are made on a monday. Some on a thursday.

Take Voths ban for Clark skating into the back of him. Claims Mike Hicks reviewed the footage and asked for things to be upgraded. Hicksy gets back from the European Under 20's and low and behold the ban is recinded partly. except there is a caviat there is a one game ban because Voths hit caused injury. Mark Smith and Sam Smith get injured in the game on Saturday and I dont see Andy French getting all hot and bothered about it.

This isnt about Results. It's about being treated fairly I've done a rough list here if I went back through It I could find more. It's a pony show when we are involved for some reason. Maybe Mr French is still bitter about the past?
Yes mandatory then additinals added depending on severity cant see a probblem with that

Why should all decisions be made on the same day, how would that change anything

Voths 1 game ban was reduced so justice done? (IIRC the video evidence was woeful anyway)
(hmm voth again)

IF the two Smiths got injured from foul play surley the Devils should have cited the Shuff players involved ?

and to say its not results driven is mad how many threads were on here moaning about the league etc when you were on your winning streak ?

If you want conspiracy same owner two different teams no bans hmmm ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.