Search results

1. B

Matt Towe Signs for...

Wait for the: "Your free to go post elsewhere" "Your free to start up your own forum" comments. :DWD
  2. B

2012/13 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

No, but he might give a "I'm keeping my options open" or "I'm undecided, lets see what happens" type of answer. I think he'll be back and I hope he does ! Our PP has to dramatically improve next season and VDV will help that happen. :P
  3. B

Your both going off topic and its not allowed. Nor is back seat moderation
  4. B

IF we do lose richardson, as huge a blow as that would be, life goes on, right? So you look for a replacement. Not easy. If your looking for a Brit as a replacement, then good luck. If Weaver is available and interested then, yes ! Go for it. A gamble? Definitely, but for me, one worth taking...
  5. B

Maybe if the rules applied to everyone ...... .. .
  6. B

Agree with Wildthong I can't stand either of them, especially Campbell, either one of these becoming a Devil? No thank you !!! :DWD
  7. B

Can see Chris banning several posters when he reads this ! :lol: Jurynec "seen" in Cardiff :shock:
  8. B

Frank playing forward????

I would tend to agree with fried egg (I've never agreed with an egg before) Don't think there was too much wrong with our D last season and with a top notch nettie, well. If we need to improve anywhere on last season it's in attack. Although losing Max and Voth obviously didn't help.
  9. B

Successor to Vother

Re: Successor to Vother I would agree SFR, just thinking if Frank does play as a forward perhaps he will be given that role? Colt King is top of my wishlist if we sign a "replacement" for Vother.
  10. B

Successor to Vother

Re: Successor to Vother Chris Frank?
  11. B

Stanley cup.

Yes! There were one or two huuuuge hits, one of the most physical games I think I've seen. These playoffs have been awesome so far.
  12. B

Ben's Back 2012/13

I don't see the word "could" in your original post? Ben is great, but he's a way off being as good as Clarke and Dowd.
  13. B

WHY O WHY DO CERTAIN PEOPLE GET AWAY FROM IT

Why not save your posts for something you find more fun? :DWD
  14. B

Why read it and then post on it Gaz G? I find it hilarious, nobody is interested, everyone finds it tedious, but everyone just keeps having their pennies worth. I have requested a PM from a mod, but still haven't had one and I'm not going to get one. They can't give me a reason because there...
  15. B

I monitored his every post including ALL Pm's. He did nothing to warrant his account being deleted, he wasn't banned, his account was deleted. Perhaps it had something to do with another poster wrongfully accusing him of being someone else? Perhaps the mod(s) have made a mistake which would...
  16. B

I will say no more. Please understand my frustration. Put yourself in my shoes, you'd all be just as inquisitive I'm sure :roll: Chris (or the Mod involved) kindly PM me with an answer to my question please.
  17. B

It's not a hockey/devils related thread, you can tell that really by the title, now you know for sure but you still choose to read and post on it. I'm looking for answers to why my boy's account was deleted for no reason. If that does not interest you then run along ! their Mods not gods, why...
  18. B

If it's nobody's business and their not interested anyway then why comment on it. 2 minute interference minor?
  19. B

Cardiff Devils - Arrivals & Departures 2012/13

Ben re-signs too www.cardiffdevils.com/news/devils-news/ ... s-a-devil/
  20. B

Ben's Back 2012/13

http://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/devil ... s-a-devil/ :P