WHY O WHY DO CERTAIN PEOPLE GET AWAY FROM IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
i just want to know why that whenever KevinG puts his opinion on this forum and you reply to it the moderators always defend him,as he has only been a member since last week i think that ALL his replys or opinons about the devils players and club are always negative and it is about time this person should get a warning,I have been a supporter or the Devils since 1989 and I never seen so much rubbish and negative comments this persons person puts on our forum I know that we all have different opinions about our team and club put this person is a total joke which we don't need as a club

PLEASE DO NOT DELETE MY POST AS I AM A TOTAL DEVILS FAN SINCE 1989 ! :evil:

Chris

Administrator
Re: WHT O WHY DO CERTAIN PEOPLE GET AWAY FROM IT

They have already had a temporary ban, not issued by me. That counts as a warning as far as the mods are concerned.

Just because it's not been made public doesn't mean nothing has happened. Your reply on the rumours thread was deleted (as I explained in my PM) because it once again took the thread off topic after it had been locked and tidied up, just because my general warning was largely aimed at KevinG does not mean everyone else has free reign to try and disrupt the topic again, including you.

How long you've been a fan for really has no bearing on whether a thread or post of yours is going to be deleted or not. If something you post is intentionally trying to take a thread where several of us mods have asked for people not to, then it's going to be deleted.

osh

Re: WHT O WHY DO CERTAIN PEOPLE GET AWAY FROM IT

I think you are on a bit of a witch hint to be honest! Why don't you just let the mods do their job, after all, posters are allowed to be negative if they so wish. You yourself posted at least 3 separate posts urging G not to re sign JP , when once would have been enough!! If you don't like a certain poster, don't respond, it really is as simple as that.

DevilDom

I've actually enjoyed reading KevinG's posts. Despite the fact I disagree withe a lot of what he says it always good to get as many alternative opinions as possible when debating things. Besides this forum as been too quiet for too long and its good to get someone stirring thinks up and promoting debate!

Paul a few days ago you posted about never wanting Jeff Pierce in a Devils shirt again, G retireing to bench coach and not playing and sacking Franny. Your hardly Mr.Positive yourself when it comes to appreciating the success the guys have had this season. Kevin is entitled to his opinion, as are you. I dont agree with you about Jeff or G or Franny but im not about to start pestering the mods to throw you off here. Let it go mate that chips gonna start to hurt if you leave it on your shoulder for much longer.

Chris

Administrator
BeatBox said:
A) Why was Zed's/Zacks account deleted ???

B) What's a witch hint ???
His account was banned, for reasons which i'm not going to discuss with you or on the public side of the forums. There were enough reasons that led to his eventual ban.

I doubt this will be sufficient for you, but that's all any of the mods are going to say.

Chris said:
BeatBox said:

His account was banned, for reasons which i'm not going to discuss with you or on the public side of the forums. There were enough reasons that led to his eventual ban.

I doubt this will be sufficient for you, but that's all any of the mods are going to say.
Your correct about one thing there, but I won't say which part on an open forum. It's a pity you can't/wont divulge the reason(s), I'd love to hear them! Zacks last post was "Ive had enough of posting, just gunna read the threads from now on", but he couldn't even do that as his account was deleted :?: The boy did/said nothing wrong. Maybe if he claimed to be Phil Hills Nan he'd still be able to read info on his beloved club? Sleep well Chris.
What about point B?

This isn't Cardiff Devils or EIHL related so should be moved to general discussion fed up of reading thread after thread of people squabbling like kids! Get a grip jeeeeze! And before anyone says well don't come on here I want to, to read about devils and league news!

DEVIL INSIDE said:
This isn't Cardiff Devils or EIHL related so should be moved to general discussion fed up of reading thread after thread of people squabbling like kids! Get a grip jeeeeze! And before anyone says well don't come on here I want to, to read about devils and league news!
perhaps if it was your son who's account was deleted for no reason, you'd have something to say ? I'm sure the thread will be locked soon enough, so don't worry!

:DWD

It's pretty obvious that this part of the forum is about the Devils and the EIHL in general, not about ranting about other forum users or the injustice ( warranted or otherwise ) of people getting bans. :!:

I've always thought that issues like the OP's and the last poster should be addressed directly to the forum Mods because it's got nought to do with the forum. I assume that the vast majority of people aren't interested and it's nothing to do with them anyway. Plus it's all a bit sad really - needless drama.

Or did I miss it and the Inferno have a competition going and the winner gets a years subscription to OK and Hello magazines whilst enjoying coffee mornings in the bay? :DWD :eek: :lol:

'Nothing to do with them' in the context that it's not being written about them, but it shouldn't even be here in the first place.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that likes to visit here to read, and on occasion, contribute to discussion about the Devils with like minded people. Options are limited in that respect. That's what I'm here for, not to have to read caps lock headed rants about others and people bitching about the mods.

This is a forum about hockey, not personal gripes about individual forum users that should be resolved/discussed privately or elsewhere. Like I said, it should be taken to the mods, or have the mods just delete the threads as they serve no purpose in a Devils/hockey related sense.

Is there a 'pseudo' penalty for being a drama queen? Early shower for one or two if there is !

It's not a hockey/devils related thread, you can tell that really by the title, now you know for sure but you still choose to read and post on it.
I'm looking for answers to why my boy's account was deleted for no reason. If that does not interest you then run along ! their Mods not gods, why shouldn't they be confronted if something isn't right? If Chris had of answered my question on the thread or by PM then this would of stopped. But he hasn't? I still would like to know. Instead he chooses to lie, saying there were enough reasons that led to his ban, utter nonsense Not once was he even ever warned about a post.
Junothedog can rant and be abusive but hey he's apparently related to Chris Frank so he's allowed to be abusive. It stinks but there you go.

:Banana :Banana :pickle :pickle :Banana :Banana :pickle :pickle

osh

BeatBox said:
Chris said:
BeatBox said:

B). Witch hint should of course have read "Witch hunt" ( but you knew that didn't"t you?) ;)

Your posting is becoming very tiresome now, why not keep things private and deal with the mods? I assure you that they do a good job, I have had problems with my own posts in the past and do not always agree with them ( but I respect the job they do) let's also remember that we agreed to abide by certain rules when becoming a member of this forum.

I will say no more. Please understand my frustration.
Put yourself in my shoes, you'd all be just as inquisitive I'm sure :roll:

Chris (or the Mod involved) kindly PM me with an answer to my question please.

Foxy

BeatBox said:
It's not a hockey/devils related thread, you can tell that really by the title, now you know for sure but you still choose to read and post on it.
I'm looking for answers to why my boy's account was deleted for no reason. If that does not interest you then run along ! their Mods not gods, why shouldn't they be confronted if something isn't right? If Chris had of answered my question on the thread or by PM then this would of stopped. But he hasn't? I still would like to know. Instead he chooses to lie, saying there were enough reasons that led to his ban, utter nonsense Not once was he even ever warned about a post.
Junothedog can rant and be abusive but hey he's apparently related to Chris Frank so he's allowed to be abusive. It stinks but there you go.

:Banana :Banana :pickle :pickle :Banana :Banana :pickle :pickle
No its not a hockey devils related thread but its on a Cardiff Devils and EIHL chat board.

I can understand you being upset about your sons account being banned but there are ways of trying to resolve matters and doing it on a public forum is not the right way. PM the mods direct. They are not likely to publish their reasons why on an open forum nor should they. Just remember these are volunteers that give up their time so we can have a forum. They are not unapproachable

Status
Not open for further replies.