Stanley cup.

A

Anonymous

Thread starter #1
Being a leafs fan i cant follow my team, But seeing as i love zack kassian i hope vancouver win the stanley cup.

But personally i think new york rangers will..

Thoroughly entertaining fare so far. Nothing more entertaining than the LA Kings twitter feed though, genius. They just keep on chirping, all good stuff.

I'm hoping Nashville go on a deep run as I'm a fan of the Kostitsyn's and Alex Radulov in particular. Lost last night though. Plenty of twists and turns left.

Incidentally game 3 of Pittsburgh - Philadelphia appears to be free for all to view live at 8pm tomorrow on Sky Premier Sports TV

D

Deleted member 1337

Thread starter #8
kettdevil1 said:
Game 3 of the Pens/Flyers match up is on FreeView on Sunday (8pm)

Given the series so far, it is one not to miss..
Just put it on recor on my sky+ box. Thanks kettdevil1.

Diafol

Philadelphia Flyers vs Pittsburgh Penguins is live and free to view at 8.00 tonight on Premier Sports, Sky Channel 433 for those interested.

TheStub

Well, they can't have a game of hockey over run now?

Cancel SKY and just get Game Center Live. Cheaper than a sky package, and every game.

Aberdare_Devil said:
Fair play to Premier Sports! Cutting off just as it was getting teally tasty with roughly 5 minutes to go!!

Let's Go Flyers!!
That was a freeview mind, I subscribed purely because I woun't watch all of the games and I'm just happy there's some games to watch

Well that Flyers-Pens game really was a wild one.

A) They may as well have not bothered with the goalies
B) It was more akin to UFC than hockey at times.

Not that I'm complaining. Old time hockey.

Sidney Crosby's true colours come right to the fore. What a pillock.

Cookies_naughtyboy said:
If Pens don't Advance i want L.A To win it

Anyone see the hits in game 2 from the Penguins :O?
Yes! There were one or two huuuuge hits, one of the most physical games I think I've seen. These playoffs have been awesome so far.

BeatBox said:
Cookies_naughtyboy said:
If Pens don't Advance i want L.A To win it

Anyone see the hits in game 2 from the Penguins :O?
Yes! There were one or two huuuuge hits, one of the most physical games I think I've seen. These playoffs have been awesome so far.
and Game 3 did not disapoint, fights, hits, goals, game misconducts :O

Game 4 should be a good one