Recent content by devilish

1. D

BBT music

Cheers, much appreciated!
  2. D

BBT music

While we are on the topic of music down the tent....does anyone have the full list of tracks played at warm up by any chance? Cheers
  3. D

Parking tonight

Can anyone confirm if it's ok to park in morrisons tonight, I'm aware in the past that the game after xmas morrisons have shut their gates. Don't want to get caught out again! Not sure on pool parking either so any help appreciated. Cheers :)
  4. D

Season Ticket Prices Frozen

Cheers again
  5. D

Thanks for that! Sorry - I meant the third tier price option, a price before March, a price before May and a price then for applications submitted after May - just the latter one I need now. Thanks again
  6. D

Sorry if this has already been posted...but I lost the will to go back through all the pages and couldn't find it on a search... Can anyone confirm the concession and child prices for last year please? Early bird, before May and the non-discounted price please? My direct debit has been set up...
  7. D

Steve Moria Retires

37.... :DWD
  8. D

New shirt sponsor

Don't they provide the accommodation for the players...?
  9. D

Devils v Steelers - 09/10 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Re: Devils v Steelers - 09/10 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updat He's closing down the angle the penalty taker has to shoot at. Lyle is one of the better nm's in the league at stopping penalty shots imho. Also - is it just me or does something still not seem to be clicking with this team? One...
  10. D

Car treasure hunt and CDSL general meeting

Are you asking how a 'supporters club' would fair against a fan who runs away travel? Surely the two don't really correlate? I'd like to see more social events with the team in attendance, some discounts for members - money off tickets for example. I'm not sure if CDSL are going forward...
  11. D

2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

Ragan, being the businessman that he is, obviously thought he was on to a money spinner when he acquired the club, which was based on his acquiring the rink, which would undoubtedly be a cash cow for him. Now that this has not materialised, he is possibly realising he is having to put more...
  12. D

BOOM BOOM

Does Simms send in the articles to the league site on behalf of Sheffield or would it be the backroom staff? If it's the latter, we should be massively bothered about it, as Sheffield seem to have more regular articles on there than we do, you have to wonder why. If it's Simms, which I think...
  13. D

2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

I vaguely recall seeing him fight someone in his second season with us - I can't remember who, I can vividly recall expressing my suprise at how much he had lost it, as he was hammering down blows - he seemed such a slow to anger, placid guy. I was suprised he didn't drop his gloves more, I...
  14. D

Summer Hockey - Rec teams, fixtures & news...

I wondered if anyone from the rec teams that use the forum could maybe post any home games they're due to play over the off season? I like many am needing a hockey fix! Perhaps if there is anything going on the mods could sticky this for everyone else to keep an eye on? Cheers
  15. D

Stingrays v Devils - 26/03 - 7:00pm - Playoff - Chat/Updates

Can someone at the game take a photo of the jerseys with the green numbering and post it on here please? Won't be at the game tomorrow to see them, they sound quite nice. A Welsh team should have a bit of green in their kit! Cheers in advance.