BBT music

shoes_off said:
My only gripe is that we've started playing Hymns and Arias again, which is a song that Swansea City fans sing. Last year we played Men of Harlech, which is a song that Cardiff City fans sing. My preference is for the latter, but at least play the two!
Please don't tell me you don't want a national song on, something that's Welsh, because Swansea sing it? Wowsa.

Finny

I think it's more the fact that Hymns and Arias has always been a rugby song. When Swansea got to the Premier League they suddenly got an extra 7000 fans to every game who only knew rugby songs. And so they started singing Hymns and Arias and it stuck.

Men Of Harlech was a football song sung at Cardiff, Wrexham and Welsh Internationals. Not sure if it was every sung at Swansea games.

StevenBletsoe said:
But this is ice hockey, not football or rugby, so we can play, sing, chant whatever we choose without any of the Swansea-Cardiff rubbish
Very true, I sit next to a guy from Swansea and he seems reasonably normal! :Banana :pickle :Banana :pickle :lol:

StevenBletsoe said:
But this is ice hockey, not football or rugby, so we can play, sing, chant whatever we choose without any of the Swansea-Cardiff rubbish
Wouldn't that be great? The amount of abuse myself and my dad have received for sporting a Swans jacket or something aside from our Devils jerseys has been crazy. Yet every week there are Cardiff shirts/jackets that are worn without anything being said (As it should be!) I go to watch the Cardiff Devils, not to watch a Swansea v Cardiff derby match.. It's a different sport, wish some people would wise up about it.

the hartford whalers music was called "brass bonanza" Check it out on wejustscored.com
the best goal music and the best team logo!
Somewhat like a dodgy 70's tv series theme tune, Guaranteed to wind up opposition players and fans!

Paul Sullivan

devilish said:
While we are on the topic of music down the tent....does anyone have the full list of tracks played at warm up by any chance?

Cheers
Hi,

Ful warmup list is here:

AC/DC - Thunderstruck
Adelita's way - Invincible
Royal Blood - Figure it out
Sick Puppies - You're going down
Iron Maiden - The number of the Beast
Jet Black Stare - Ready to roll

mazza03

Paul Sullivan said:
devilish said:
While we are on the topic of music down the tent....does anyone have the full list of tracks played at warm up by any chance?

Cheers
Hi,

Ful warmup list is here:

AC/DC - Thunderstruck
Hey Paul quick question, why don't you face the Welsh flag when you sing the anthem? Just curious.

Paul Sullivan said:
devilish said:

Cheers
Hi,

Ful warmup list is here:

AC/DC - Thunderstruck
did you play music last night, couldn't hear any the crowd were so loud

Gough60

I definitely heard "we're gonna win".
Mind you the way our boys are playing could have played it
A lot earlier. (Yes I know not to tempt fate) :lol:

Paul Sullivan said:
devilish said:

Cheers
Hi,

Ful warmup list is here:

AC/DC - Thunderstruck
Cheers, much appreciated!