BBT music

Thread starter #1
This is mainly my opinion, but the music in the BBT recently has been a little pants. it doesnt seem to get people going or create an atmosphere half of the time.

Does anybody agree? Also is there a way to suggest new music?

Yes and no. some of the music is great. For example the song we come out to, Nickelback - Burn it to the ground. thats a great song!

What song is our goal song?

Thread starter #3
Nickleback is only on for the video, it then changes to rev theory - hell yeah.

But those two im fine with, its more gangnam style, the rave music and other songs along those lines.

And as im always making noise when we score i cannot remember what is played now haha.

My only gripe is that we've started playing Hymns and Arias again, which is a song that Swansea City fans sing. Last year we played Men of Harlech, which is a song that Cardiff City fans sing. My preference is for the latter, but at least play the two!

I know, just hearing the old track bring's back so many good memories and feelings from the good old days.

Sound like an old man now!!

Thread starter #8
"rock hockey" as you put it james is what works in the NHL and tbh its what i prefer. obviously not the offensive tracks that are out there but certain cuts of songs would work.

like the chorus to pod boom.

"Boom! Here comes the Boom!
Ready or not, here comes the boys from the South
Boom! Here comes the Boom!
How you like me now? "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZjpnXcGZ9w

Sheincar

shoes_off said:
My only gripe is that we've started playing Hymns and Arias again, which is a song that Swansea City fans sing. Last year we played Men of Harlech, which is a song that Cardiff City fans sing. My preference is for the latter, but at least play the two!
Not being a football fan I'm more than happy with either/both!

Absolutely loved the music in the old rink too.It used to make my hair stand up on the back of my neck,lol.Nothing has ever been the same for me but then again, I hate change.

voth26

James said:
http://the-inferno.co.uk/assets/devils-intro.mp3
Its a great intro but does sound dated now. I'm glad we're using Rev Theory again as that's great, and at least its a non offensive Nickleback track. I'm firmly in the 'rock at hockey' camp so anything dance'y I hate but you're never going to please everyone.
I forgot about that into, just played it and the hair stood up

mazza03

devildiva said:
Absolutely loved the music in the old rink too.It used to make my hair stand up on the back of my neck,lol.Nothing has ever been the same for me but then again, I hate change.
It just has that cold shiver feeling, I loved the old intro. :D

I'm very much a rock hockey type of guy. Its that type of sport, hard hitting and aggressive. Techno and chart music just doesn't fit in.

I'm a big fan of Rage Against the Machine, but theres quite a bit of bad language, not sure how well that'd go down with parents.

D

Deleted member 1337

I prefer rock, but there are some electric music (not sure what type to be honest) that is good IMO, as said we will never please everybody so I think its good we play a variety

bozman

mazza03 said:
devildiva said:
It just has that cold shiver feeling, I loved the old intro. :D
Been saying for ages to have this intro back. And also the goal music they used to play at Wembley. I think its Hartford whalers ??