Season Ticket Prices Frozen

Sheincar

Sheincar said:
From Twitter
Anyone that has purchased a ST via direct debit on the original form, please can u visit the ST Desk on Sunday to update to the new mandate
Don't forget to pick up your new DD mandate - not that the club have announced this anywhere other than Twitter!

Sheincar

My lift share posted his in the week & knew nothing about needing a new 1 until I told him. When they announced taking on Future Financials how hard would it have been to say people needed to complete new DD mandates.

Sorry if this has already been posted...but I lost the will to go back through all the pages and couldn't find it on a search...

Can anyone confirm the concession and child prices for last year please? Early bird, before May and the non-discounted price please?

My direct debit has been set up to run indefinitely so need to know when to cancel them!

Cheers in advance.

Sheincar

devilish said:
Sorry if this has already been posted...but I lost the will to go back through all the pages and couldn't find it on a search...

Can anyone confirm the concession and child prices for last year please? Early bird, before May and the non-discounted price please?

My direct debit has been set up to run indefinitely so need to know when to cancel them!

Cheers in advance.
Early bird concession £271 £26.75pm
Child £147 £15.13pm

Not sure what you mean by non-discounted price as all ST offer some discount.

Thanks for that!

Sorry - I meant the third tier price option, a price before March, a price before May and a price then for applications submitted after May - just the latter one I need now.

Thanks again