Search results

1. D

Playoff tickets

I know it's unreasonably early to be thinking of the playoffs, but need to sort out finances. Does anyone know about when tickets booking starts and how much a weekend ticket is? Ta.
  2. D

Online tickets

It's been a while since purchased a ticket online, I usually go down to the rink. Gonna be tough to get this down this week to get a ticket for Sunday so just went online and can't find a link from the Devils site for online purchase - I just get looped back to the ticket info page. Is the...
  3. D

Devils intro music

Would someone be able to tell me the name of the song played in the intro music at the part when the players, starting with Lyle, hit their sticks on the ice in time with the music? Thanks.
  4. D

Playffs - who plays who?

Can I just clarify something? In the playoff quarter finals, the following teams (by their position in the league) play each other over two legs: 1st v 8th 2nd v 7th 3rd v 6th 4th v 5th In the semi finals match: overall winner of 1st v 8th plays overall winner of 4th v 5th overall winner of...
  5. D

Online booking for tonight's tickets

Is anyone else getting problems booking tickets online for tonight's match? I've tried a few times on two PCs and I keep getting an error message, and all other sites (not related) are fine. Gonna try by phone, but just wondering if it's just me.
  6. D

Vipers v Panthers CC Semi Final 1st Leg

Thought I'd give a big cheer to the Vipers for being 4-3 up in the first leg of their CC semi final. :D
  7. D

Proud to be a Devils Fan

I've always been proud to be a Devils fan, through good and bad, high and low, never followed any other team or sport. But if it's at all possible I'm even prouder now. The Streak was fantastic, and I'd rather it broken by Dundee (or Edinburgh, Breahead, Newcastle or Hull) rather than certain...
  8. D

Challenge Cup - who goes through?

I’m slightly confused with regard to the Challenge Cup, could someone set me straight? At present, Sheffield, Cardiff and Nottingham have 9 points each, with Cardiff and Nottingham having one game in hand (19th Jan). The winner of that match will go through to the semis, or both if it’s a draw...
  9. D

Playoffs date

I know it's very early to be thinking of this, at least I waited until January! Does anyone have any idea if the 2011 playoffs will be on 2nd/3rd April or 9th/10th? I should think it's 2nd & 3rd but am hoping it's the next weekend. Thanks.
  10. D

Ladies Night 2010

Could someone confirm that Ladies Night 2010 is on Monday 1st November? The only thing I've seen about it is a countdown on the home page of the Devils site. Thanks
  11. D

Two framed Devils memorabilia to sell

I'm fundraising for charity and have the following items to sell: 1. Official commemorative 2005/06 British Knockout Cup framed set of signed players cards with the (following weeks'?) programme with commemorative cover. Perfect condition, never been on display, bought at the rink for £120...
  12. D

Anyone remember 'Go Devils Go'?

I'm fundraisning for charity and someone's given me box of vinyl singles. Imagine my suprise when I found Cardiff Devils official song 'Go Devils Go' featuring the Cardif Devils from 1987, with a b side of "Devils Disco Mix"! This is about 10 years before my Devils days, so had no idea they'd...
  13. D

Bus to the rink

Finding myself with a car at the moment, I thought I'd get the bus to rink for Sunday's match. Checking out the routes and times online, it looks at is the bus to get (from Cardiff City Centre) is either the 35 or 36, however neither seems to go that way on a Sunday. Have I missed something...
  14. D

Advice Please

I know this isn't the place to ask, but I know that this the most frequented part of this forum and I could really use some help. I have some Devils memoribilia to sell and am not sure as to the best place to sell it. On The Marketplace section of this forum (though not sure how often people...
  15. D

Allegiances this weekend

Who are allies this weekend? If a team has been knocked out, who do their fans usually support?
  16. D

Chants and stuff for Playoff Weekend

Just wondering if there were any chants, songs, etc we could do in Nottingham? Maybe some tips from Block 2? Though they're out, we could still do the Squeelers song to the Addams Family music.
  17. D

Qualifying for Playoffs 2010

As there are only 8 teams it the league at present, would I be right in assuming that we all qualify for the Playoffs? Then the league positions would only decide who plays who to get to the semis.
  18. D

Ladies' Night - update please

Now that we know there's no home match on 3rd October, could someone confirm when final payment for Ladies' Night needs to be in - Saturday 26th September at the Hull match or Sunday 11th October at the Belfast match. Also, could someone confirm the maximum we can book per table (before...
  19. D

John Lewis

The new John Lewis store opens in Cardiff on 24th September. Is it sacrilege to go there? Would it be like walking over sacred burial ground? But I really want go shopping there! :(
  20. D

Devils on BBC1 Wales 6.30pm

Last night's fight will be on Wales Today BBC1 Wales tonight (just started, sorry!). I assume it's near the end in the sports section.