Vipers v Panthers CC Semi Final 1st Leg

DevilDom

Nice win for the Vipers and their fans.

I can't for the life of me see them holding onto the lead in the NIC but stranger things have happened.

wildthing74

Gazza272 said:
[If Bergin is signed I hope our locker room is reminded of his disgusting double two handed slash against Voth in the last game between the two sides last year.
The Fat little [beep]
Agreed.That was without doubt the worst slash I have seen in watching the sport for 20 odd years.I'm sure he'll get what he deserves.

Ger-Devils

I hope he signs for them! Can carry on with the abuse towards him.....

Kevin Bergins got no neck :)

Bergin is a big fat puff.....woooo at this stage him and Macaslan wanted to punch me!

wildthing74

Ger-Devils said:
I hope he signs for them! Can carry on with the abuse towards him.....

Kevin Bergins got no neck :)

Bergin is a big fat puff.....woooo at this stage him and Macaslan wanted to punch me!
Only time I have properly lost it at the tent(have to be a sensibe dad most of the time :lol:).That night their players behaviour was a disgrace.People were obviously booing at the end of the game at Bergin's antics but Henderson,Meyers and Molin thought it be good to swear/shout up at the fans when there were loads of kids around including my little girls.Henderson even offered a guy out just for sarcastically clapping them of the ice.
In the heat of the moment many thing happen at hockey but I have never seen a team behave so poorly and show such a lack of class.Up until that point I always liked Meyers and though he was a good captain.

ASHIPP

James said:
And the Panthers merry-go-round keeps turning. Macdonald is out

http://www.panthers.co.uk/modules/News/ ... wsItem.asp

The Berginator supposedly already signed. Is that import 945 for them this season ?
:lol: :lol: :lol: Love that, James.
And the Panthers think that signing the 'Berginator' at this stage is going to make WHAT difference? :? :roll: (I am completely at a loss why would he leave his current club -it's performing well this season?)

VERY big cheer to the Vipers for a home win. :D Great result and it would be fantastic for them and their fans to reach the final after everything that's gone on this season. We all love underdogs...and after several seasons in that position, the Devils and their fans know how that feels. ;)

ASHIPP

draig-goch said:
Just wondering how the changes in Nottingham will effect their CC performance against the Vipers.
Perhaps the morale issues run far deeper at Panthers than just releasing a couple of players. There doesn't appear to be any consistency in their roster, their coaching ,their performance or communication. Watched Elite League Hockey highlights last night - looked like their defence was shocking at times against the Vipers in that match, and Newcastle played to a great game plan. Guess that's also down to motivation, trust and confidence. Doesn't appear to be much of that coming from Nottingham at the moment. :?