Recent content by toy_car_uk

1. toy_car_uk

Mark Richardson

Well said.
  2. toy_car_uk

league/cup

Pretty sure we have doubled up in Belfast in the past also. The arena teams come 2nd place to other events in the arenas, I suspect because an event like a band on tour will make the arena much more money than a game of hockey. When it comes to CC games in the next round, you get the added...
  3. toy_car_uk

Devils v Blaze - 24/09 @ 19:00 - CCup - Chat/Updates

Question, when was the last time Devils scored 2 short handed goals on the same PK?
  4. toy_car_uk

My take on it, Taz saw potential for something to escalate and put him self in a position to prevent it as a physical barrier until security turned up. Very quick thinking if this is the case. I think the Blaze bench then asked for Taz to be moved away. Taz then had a word in the security teams...
  5. toy_car_uk

Nobel kicking with the blade at Hotham was pretty low also. During a line change Noble kicked backwards like a horse (Donkey would be more appropriate).
  6. toy_car_uk

Match review up on the Devils site clears some points up re the Bordeleau / Klotz indecent. "The next shift, things kicked off when Garrett Klotz hit Patrick Bordeleau from the Blaze bench with his stick, dropping the big man and cutting him open. Bordeleau was not happy and was eventually...
  7. toy_car_uk

Is this thing on?

not sure if you are aware but the Recent Forum Post links on the home page are broken.
  8. toy_car_uk

Storm v Devils - 10/09 @ 19:00 - CC - Chat/Updates

Indeed. To clarify for anyone who doesn't know, the storm fans and organisation are some of the most welcoming and friendly in the league. Just a one off alcohol fuelled fan letting them down on this occasion.
  9. toy_car_uk

brief summary Our luck was bad, if a bounce or deflection could go against us it did. but that is not why we lost. The officiating was bad even by EIHL standards. Again, that is not why we lost. Storm and Hull before them have always looked for the odd man breakaway against us under Pacha, It...
  10. toy_car_uk

Please with what I saw, put plenty of shifts in and didn't seem to lack stamina for the full 60, unlike some 4th liners from higher leagues have been in the past. I suspect he may fall foul some fans that can tell the difference between a player that makes things look effortless and a play that...
  11. toy_car_uk

Brest Travel Arrangements

I looked at it briefly, to me a foot passenger on the overnight sleeper ferry from Plymouth to Roscoff was the most viable option. Then by rail from Roscoff to Brest. Though I looks like I will get my hockey fix elsewhere now for that weekend so didn't look into it to deep.
  12. toy_car_uk

Devils Vs Capitals - Sunday Nov 23rd - Chat & Updates

I thought exactly the same thing on the way home, a weekend of total and utter domination like I have not seen since that season.
  13. toy_car_uk

Cardiff Devils v Hull Stingrays - MNL

By walking around while the game is in play rather than taking the nearest available seat (or step), you are obscuring others vision of what is going on. I have seen on numerous occasions when the puck has left the ice, it has resulted in a trip to A&E. Safety announcements are repeated over...
  14. toy_car_uk

Devils on Sport Wales TONIGHT

If you missed the The Cardiff Devils on TV last night, the program is on iPlayer now, expires in 6 days. http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... s-05092014 Its starts at 16:33 into the program
  15. toy_car_uk

Getting to the BBT

Guess it all depends on how well behaved people are, and how good the authorities intelligence is. One or two protesters with local knowledge could quite easily bring the road network in South Wales to a halt and upto 20,000 protesters are expected. http://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/news/1 ...