Is this thing on?

Electro

[emoji487][emoji487][emoji487][emoji487][emoji487][emoji487][emoji487][emoji487][emoji487][emoji487][emoji487]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Vartel

not sure if you are aware but the Recent Forum Post links on the home page are broken.
I noticed the same problem.

I do like the new dark look and layout

Edit: If i use the alternative theme from the bottom left button, it goes widescreen, but on the dark theme it doesn't

Foxy

What have i got 16 points for? Being naughty being good lol
Cant be naughty points surely. Forum has only just switched lol

Chris

Administrator
@mazza03 there should be a slightly lighter grey dot next to threads that haven't been read yet.

When the forum was switched on, it seems that every thread was suddenly marked as being unread, best option is to click the 'mark forums read' and then select 'mark all forums read'.

James

Administrator
Thread starter #55
There is a red speech bubble next to forums with new posts in on the main listing and grey dot next to topics with new posts in on the topics listing page. The grey dot isn't very obvious. I've tried to change its colour but without success yet. Its on the list :)

Chris

Administrator
For anyone who is using tapatalk, can you please tell me if you have the option to 'start a conversation' with me, either by clicking my name, going to my profile or by going from the conversation inbox.

It looks like i've broken the PM system on here, but as I don't use Tapatalk i'm not sure if it might be working on there... Thanks!

Electro

For anyone who is using tapatalk, can you please tell me if you have the option to 'start a conversation' with me, either by clicking my name, going to my profile or by going from the conversation inbox.

It looks like i've broken the PM system on here, but as I don't use Tapatalk i'm not sure if it might be working on there... Thanks!
No clicking on your name, takes you to your profile page, no option to start a conversation that l can see.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk