Devils v Blaze - 24/09 @ 19:00 - CCup - Chat/Updates

Devil_Abroad

Noble did stick Salters whilst sat on the bench as Salters skated past. Last night he wasn't happy whilst skating off that Hotham was stood in his way and so he punched him lol Think he has anger issues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tad-cu

What great entertainment!
The cherry on the cake was filling up with petrol at junction 32, alongside the Blaze bus, listening to a couple of 11 year old girls (who shall remain anonymous) giving Stewart and co some cheery greetings as they walked across the forecourt to get their snacks for thejourney home!

voth26

I do sometimes wonder why you are called the Devils, the way you paint the picture you should be the Cardiff saints and wear purest white linen and a little halo on a stick instead of a helmet.

game sheet says it was 2 + match for illegal check
That's a bit rich coming onto another teams forum and slagging them off, if you don't like stay on your own forum.

Wagstaff

Not slagging anyone, and I apologise if you feel it was meant that way, but I'm sure there's a lot more to the story than the image painted prior to my comment than is reflected.

Edit: we don't have a forum any more

Not slagging anyone, and I apologise if you feel it was meant that way, but I'm sure there's a lot more to the story than the image painted prior to my comment than is reflected.

Fire and ice has gone but there is one called Skybluehockey that Blaze fans post in.

Wagstaff

Fire and ice has gone but there is one called Skybluehockey that Blaze fans post in.
Thanks for the suggestion Kerry, I managed to find the sky blue hockey forum, it started after the demise of fire and ice but seemed to fizzle out after a week.
Also thanks to MNL, between them and the Blaze Twitter a boring night at work flew by :)

terry hunt

My main concern about the penalties regards officials who need to take a good look at their handling of the game.
Devils/Blaze games are always feisty and long may it continue but i believe the Czech ref would have kept better control. I hope he hasnt gone home in disgust.I believe that the officials missed all of this incident.

Have Hope#35

Bordeleau really didn't do anything 'unless of course I missed something'. For me he was only guilty of skating close to the Blaze bench, which you do if you're going for a change... He could have said something but I definitely didn't see him do anything. Noble gave him a dig on the way past, Bordeleau turned to see who it was and before he could even take a number Klotz smashed him on the bridge of the nose. Bordy never left the bench so not sure what the Game call is for? It can only be for 'Abuse of Official' as he did give the useless Hicksy a shove as he left the Ice.

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #95
Bordeleau really didn't do anything 'unless of course I missed something'. For me he was only guilty of skating close to the Blaze bench, which you do if you're going for a change... He could have said something but I definitely didn't see him do anything. Noble gave him a dig on the way past, Bordeleau turned to see who it was and before he could even take a number Klotz smashed him on the bridge of the nose. Bordy never left the bench so not sure what the Game call is for? It can only be for 'Abuse of Official' as he did give the useless Hicksy a shove as he left the Ice.
From http://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/devils-down-blaze-6-3/

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #97

dave

You should not have to wait from Dops as no penalties called on that incident would involve dops or added after, Coventry will be mad to submit anything as not on camera.. oNly incident that will be looked at is the Louis 2+10

Have Hope#35

You should not have to wait from Dops as no penalties called on that incident would involve dops or added after, Coventry will be mad to submit anything as not on camera.. oNly incident that will be looked at is the Louis 2+10
Officials said on Twitter that the Bordeleau incident with Hicksy will be in the Match Report... "The abuse is uncalled for and will be reported to league". That will be looked at for sure! If the other camera has caught what happened then it needs to be submitted by the Devils, unless of course they want Klotz to be available for the next Devils match ;)

The exchange on the bench was caught on camera.