Devils v Blaze - 24/09 @ 19:00 - CCup - Chat/Updates

Russky

+1 .

some here don't like anyone with an opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
yeah I found that out from the so called 'hockey experts' of the Devils fanbase.

Wagstaff, you carry on posting, I find your posts informative and its nice to have 'an alternative' opinion expressed.

Last edited:

Gospel

Officials said on Twitter that the Bordeleau incident with Hicksy will be in the Match Report... "The abuse is uncalled for and will be reported to league". That will be looked at for sure! If the other camera has caught what happened then it needs to be submitted by the Devils, unless of course they want Klotz to be available for the next Devils match ;)

Isnt the abuse from a fan though not a player? That's how I read the post anyway.

Lost in all the post game discussion of Hicks' handling of the Blaze bench incident and the incident itself was any talk about the two great short-handed goals scored by the Devils that helped secure the win.

voth26

Not slagging anyone, and I apologise if you feel it was meant that way, but I'm sure there's a lot more to the story than the image painted prior to my comment than is reflected.

Edit: we don't have a forum any more
Hi Wagstaff, I feel that I owe you an apology for the way I replied to your original post regarding the Devils being renamed saints, and about you posting on the inferno, I wasn't having a great day and unfortunately took it out on you via your post. I have always been positive towards you in the past so please accept sincere apology.

Wagstaff

Hi Wagstaff, I feel that I owe you an apology for the way I replied to your original post regarding the Devils being renamed saints, and about you posting on the inferno, I wasn't having a great day and unfortunately took it out on you via your post. I have always been positive towards you in the past so please accept sincere apology.
No apology needed, were all hockey fans at heart and passionate for our respective clubs...... and it was a bit of a cheeky chirp, but no malice was intended.
hopefully your day wasn't too bad in the end, whooping ours and the Steelers butts has to be a better end to the weekend than our pointless fortnight!

voth26

No apology needed, were all hockey fans at heart and passionate for our respective clubs...... and it was a bit of a cheeky chirp, but no malice was intended.
hopefully your day wasn't too bad in the end, whooping ours and the Steelers butts has to be a better end to the weekend than our pointless fortnight!
oh it was a bad day alright lol, a winning weekend just about made up for it!! . I thought the blaze would have been more consistent this yr, you have some decent players. I like petris and marquardt (not sure how you spell their names but you know who I mean lol)

http://eliteleague.co.uk/dops-to-review-two-incidents/

DOPS TO REVIEW TWO INCIDENTS
on: September 27, 2016In: Braehead Clan, Cardiff Devils, Dops, EIHL latest news, Latest News
The Elite League Department on Player Safety is to automatically review two incidents following the games at the weekend.

Braehead Clan forward Matt Beca received a 2+10 penalty for checking to the head, during the game in Manchester on Saturday night.

Cardiff Devils defenceman Mark Louis also received a 2+10 penalty for checking to the head, during the game against Coventry Blaze.

DOPS will look at both the video evidence and the referee’s report. The result of the reviews will be released on Wednesday.

The were no request for any other incidents to be considered by the Department of Player Safety.

Ocko

There is little point in requesting a review. Klotz is utter crap and has no place as a hockey player at this level if it wasn't for his fists. We're better off him being on the ice as much as possible.

Devil_Abroad

There is little point in requesting a review. Klotz is utter crap and has no place as a hockey player at this level if it wasn't for his fists. We're better off him being on the ice as much as possible.
And Noble who instigated the altercation once again from the bench?

Maybe EIHL should request all clubs place cameras focused on the benches to ensure he doesn't punch or stick when off the ice in future?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Russky

Russky, what exactly are you doing in that Avatar picture !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-0
Just to clarify that I was leaning back on the chair and doing nothing else! My other hand is placed on the dining table, which is just out of shot in the photo. Totally innocent. Certain peoples minds are just pure filth! LOL

Last edited: