Mark Richardson

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
What can you possibly say about this remarkable young man, firstly having Mark on your team is exactly like having a extra top import player, he really is that good, secondly I would have put money Mark was born in Cardiff, his loyalty to the Devils is completely untrue and second to none, he would breeze into any other Elite Team, and God wouldn't they want him. Thirdly how can you be that good, but also be that humble, that's a huge credit to his upbringing, most players as good as him have their ego,s, Fourthly how professional is our Gem, all his coaches have said he is a Dream to coach, first to practice last to leave, that's Dedication with a Capital D.Fifthly 10 seasons with the Devils, playing 425 league games so far, taking only 116 penalty minutes, nearly 1 minute every 4 games, that's self control for you. And Sixthly, how unselfish saying don't worry my testimonial can wait till next season, the Matchka is far more important, lots of people talk the talk, but this lad walks the walk, and he is only 30 yrs of age, so hopefully around for many seasons to come. Now there has been many players who have been very important to our club, some for one season, some for more, but you would be hard pushed to take everything into consideration, and come up with many to beat how huge a contribution Ritchie has been to us. Everything about this young man is priceless,he even made Capt due to leading by example, how many Elite teams can say that about a Brit, only one I believe and that's because he is Welsh, and born in Ely of course. I needed to get this tribute to Ritchie off my chest, his dedication to the Devils is as big as Vother himself, they don't come a lot better than Mark Richardson.
HAPPY RITCHIE DAYS.

ASHIPP

Spot on Glynne. Richie is the real deal as a player and a gentleman. His skills on the ice matched by his humiity and integrity off it. How many people can you say that about these days

Wannabe2

Thread starter #4
He just never ceases to amaze me, so cool, so smooth, so bloody good. The similarity between Ritchie and Cardiff is that they are few and far between. Awesome player, Awesome city.

drainage

He is without a doubt a class act ...... Every team would want him surely ? I hope his testimonial is well attended and we repay his loyalty. He put someone's greater need ahead his rightly deserved night , thanks for being a top player and better human being

E.D.S.

Role model, highly skilled and total professional. A joy to watch. Smooth skater and slick hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

voth26

Well said Wannabe, totally unselfish act from Ritchie. Not only is he a massive asset to the Devils but he's a top guy off the the ice. He's a real credit to his parents for sure, hopefully he stays with us for years to come and when it's time for Ritchie's testimonial I hope people remember his generosity and give him a well deserved sell out on the night