Recent content by ryanxglenton

1. ryanxglenton

Show me the Jerseys!!! Game worn or whatever!

any photos?
  2. ryanxglenton

Lukko Rauma CHL (6/10/21)

I'd love to go cause it's the day after my birthday but I don't think my missus will be impressed.
  3. ryanxglenton

Got any pics of the Riley jersey?
  4. ryanxglenton

Should've said I don't mind about the sizes of the Game worns that much.
  5. ryanxglenton

Always looking to get more jerseys for my collection! Preferably with a name on the back Sizes Medium or Large will be fine!
  6. ryanxglenton

Steelers vs Devils - League 26th Sept 21

don't know what to say apart from we blew it massively.
  7. ryanxglenton

seem to be giving away too many penalties Sheffield scored.
  8. ryanxglenton

Nearly shouted the flat down but I don't mind! Brodie Reid is fantastic tonight.
  9. ryanxglenton

Vaccine certificates

Yeah we got told by security straight away that people have to wear masks and loads of people didn’t have any on or have lanyards. And yeah the train home back to Barry last night was horrible, no control over masks whatsoever.
  10. ryanxglenton

Vaccine certificates

Was it the Black Stone Cherry gig? I was there too. Voice is completely gone lol
  11. ryanxglenton

Jersey Identification Assistance

This is one from the same seller. Faryna on the back too https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/255143913429?hash=item3b67c327d5:g:U44AAOSwjTphSOUC
  12. ryanxglenton

Jersey Identification Assistance

Sorry to drag this post all the way back up here. Found this one on ebay earlier...
  13. ryanxglenton

Vaccine certificates

Went to see Biffy Clyro down Cardiff Bay last night which was 15,000 cap. We had to show proof of full vaccination or negative lateral flow test, was pretty simple. Got the covid pass on my phone (Which says valid in England) but they took it last night.
  14. ryanxglenton

PLEA

I won't be at the game this weekend as i'm going away. Hopefully the mask situation will be a lot better this weekend.
  15. ryanxglenton

NOTTINGHAM SATURDAY

I'm not at the game next week due to my brothers stag in Brighton so i'm hoping for some changes when I get back lol.