Play off shirts

Swarley

It'll be some muppet trying to fudge the bids so they end up winning it with a low bid, I thought about bidding but I hated the design of the devils one this year.

kristian

Thread starter #7
Devils shirts are going for a reasonable amount when you take into account the auctions we have in IAW ofter games

There is a new bidder in the room, latest bid £25,000,000 + £10. He just got outbid by a phone bidder the new bid is £999,999,999

Last edited:

Devils86

It'll be some muppet trying to fudge the bids so they end up winning it with a low bid, I thought about bidding but I hated the design of the devils one this year.
See last season I wasn't a fan of the PO design - this season is much nicer. The fade at the bottom especially. White better than the red though.

Last time I checked Coughler and GOAT at around the £600/£800 mark

Presume no luck with your hunt for a Lou jersey?

Swarley

See last season I wasn't a fan of the PO design - this season is much nicer. The fade at the bottom especially. White better than the red though.

Last time I checked Coughler and GOAT at around the £600/£800 mark

Presume no luck with your hunt for a Lou jersey?
Na no one seems to be interested in swapping for that lordo one lol

Pondlife

In true EIHL "we are not a beer league" fashion the link for terms and conditions of bidding goes to a "Page not found" and the software for the auction comes from a company named, somewhat ironically given the farce, as "Sensible development"