This season please.....

hip check

I personally enjoy a bit of a build up to the game but would like to see an end to the 'Devil's are champions' bit, I think for newbies introducing the players is a good way for them to get to recognise them and for us regulars to show our support for them. We're all different and one man's meat is another man's poison.

TL91

I think a big point we’re all missing here about player intros is sponsorship. It’s likely sold as part of the package the exposure these companies get…logo on the screen with every player and ‘so and so sponsored Joey Martin’ so that won’t go away anytime soon!

Wannabe2

First what’s Leary behaviour never heard of it, secondly try not to piss sponsors off, although they are secondary to season ticket holders, and rightly so.and thirdly let’s get this thing going together. We need a good season this season due to the fact we are Cardiff, not Belfast, not Sheffield, not Guildford we are Cardiff, let’s do this.

Wannabe2

Think he means anyone who is absolutely pished and spilling beer, being rude, ignoring stewards who are trying to get them to sit back down and making the entire night less than enjoyable.
Sounds like me, think I might change my name to Timothy Leary.

Chris

Administrator
“Our Arena” have l missed an announcement……….did the Devils buy the facility from the Council, or did we secure the lease.
Oh ffs give it a rest.

You know exactly what people meant by referring to the place our team plays out of as our arena.

Stop being such a colossal pain in the arse. I've reached the end of my tether with trying to deal with you derailing posts. From now, I'm just going to start deleting them if I judge them as being ridiculous.

Rule #7 - stop taking the ******* piss.

This season all I want is a team that leaves everything on the ice! I can accept but obviously don’t like losing as long as I see that everyone on the team has given it their all!!