Recent content by Leafs_fan_13

1. L

The: They were gone too soon game!

Jason Rushton put up good stats in his 10 games until he was released for "gross misconduct" involving a fan and tested positive for banned substances :DWD
  2. L

Jono coming back!

Id be happy to see him back :D
  3. L

New York Rangers v New Jersey Devils Brawl at the start

Was an awesome brawl, I beleieve it was instigated by Gaborik's dissalowed goal for goaltender interference in their previous meeting
  4. L

G re-signs, 2 year deal

I think G should become a bench coach :|
  5. L

Derek dorsett getting dusted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bFa9MKE0i4 this is the link :)
  6. L

Derek dorsett getting dusted

Did anyone see Derek dorsett's fight with john scott in the blue jackets v blackhawks game. To describe the size difference in EIHL terms it's like pelle fighting vother. Very funny to watch worth a look, dont understand what he thought he was going to acheive at 6-1 down. :lol: :lol: :lol:
  7. L

How much toughness and by who next season.

As for team toughness, probably the most succesful devils team i can remember was in the superleague era with plenty of tough guys in it Macwilliam (best enforcer ever in britain in my opinion), matulik, pope, frank evan and probably a few more i havent mentioned.
  8. L

How much toughness and by who next season.

Sign Andrew Sharp from the epl, like him or not the guy will go with anybody and he is a british player that probably wouldn't demand huge wages.
  9. L

Disgusted at Sky's hockey program 10th Feb

I have mixed emotions on the show. Chris ellis commentates on the highlights about 5 seconds before their shown, which really annoys me (especially on goals). Also the presenters are normally talking to each other and not the camera. Although i do enjoy Ron Shudra and Brent pope analysing the...
  10. L

ENL Devils v Invicta Dynamos 14th Janaury 7PM FO

That was a really good performance! Nice to see brabon get a shut out to silence the invicta fans :D
  11. L

ENL Devils v Invicta Dynamos 14th Janaury 7PM FO

I hope the guys put on a clinical performance, keep their heads, have a good win and send the MO's fans home in a bad mood! :)
  12. L

What a huge hit

That was a fair hit the guy didn't deserve to get jumped! It will teach the other guy to have his head up though :lol:
  13. L

ENL DEVILS V MILTON KEYNES ?

The player wearing number 4 was Tom smith. He started the season as enl2 captain and is now playing with enl1.
  14. L

ENL DEVILS V MILTON KEYNES ?

Another good win by the enl boys!, the knee in the 1st period looked bad even though I think it was unintentional and just a miss timed hit, also the mk player getting ejected for "abuse of official" in the third was Out of the blue :lol: :lol: :lol:
  15. L

Stars withdraw from ENL1

I don't understand why they are choosing to take players down to enl2 instead of bring players up from enl2 as they have nothing to loose by trying to continue in enl1.