ENL Devils v Invicta Dynamos 14th Janaury 7PM FO

Ger-Devils

Thread starter #1
Early thread for next Saturday's game but it's more of a heads up for Devils fans to get down the Tent as the Devils are in Scotland all weekend.

If you want to stay up to date with the Devils away games, while you watch the ENL game, you can use MNL on your mobile to keep up to date with the score.

This game will be an interesting one no doubt after the recent road trip to Medway which seen the game abandoned during the 2nd period.

Ticket info as soon as I get it. There's always a discounted price entry for season ticket holders.

Comet

Not wanting to hijack the thread, but it's worth noting that the Cardiff Comets are in action before the ENL game on Saturday.

Face-off is 4:30pm so why not head down a little earlier to cheer on the ladies team?

Would be great to see some extra support and the ladies will be cheering on the ENL team afterwards. Entry is free.

Please find info on the game here - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5464

Skippy

Comet said:
Not wanting to hijack the thread, but it's worth noting that the Cardiff Comets are in action before the ENL game on Saturday.

Face-off is 4:30pm so why not head down a little earlier to cheer on the ladies team?

Would be great to see some extra support and the ladies will be cheering on the ENL team afterwards. Entry is free.

Please find info on the game here - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5464
Hijack away.. sorry we forgot to mention your game in the write up on the front page.

This has to be the BIGGEST game of the season so far for the ENL boys. it would be fantastic if there could be a massive crowd to beat the 7 hundred odd attendance record!!!!! A game not to be missed! :twisted:
just to add there is definitely a sour taste around from the last time these two met just have a read of the MOS forum as they are still bumping their gums about it!

GO DEVILS!!!!! :twisted:

:Banana :pickle

These are always a good game, even without the shinanigans on their last game, your always looking at 2 up for it, young teams, fairly well matched and determined to out do each other. Add in the (litterally) unfinished business from before and this is set up to be a cracker. I predict extremely high tension but a decent Devils win, at the very least the best 5er you ever spent.

I assume Piggot and Harding will be up north with the Elites?

I can't tell you how gutted I am to be missing this one folks, i really can't.

This is usually a really good game. Slightly more "edgy" given recent events. If you are looking for a reason to go on Saturday besides the fact that there is no Elite game and the entrance price is great value (£5 for adults and £3 children -I think £3 for season ticket holders as well) then try and take the time to read the threads on the Invicta forum relating to the game and the bans :shock:
Personally I have 5 requests for Saturday (not much to ask)
1. Piggott and Harding are in the team.
2. A large loud and proud crowd.
3. The players to stay out of the sin bin as they cant score in there!
4. Another chance to see Dave's clip of the last game when we won 8 - 3
5. To hear the Bryan Adams song 2 mins before the end of the game.
:p :p
SEE YOU THERE
COME ON DEVILS :twisted:

ASHIPP

Finny said:
Do we need to arm ourselves?
No, just wear earplugs to drown out the foul language and aggression of certain unsavoury cliques of the travelling Invicta fans. :x Hope they are dealt with in the appropiate manner if that starts.

Or simply chant louder for the Devils. :D

Finny said:
Do we need to arm ourselves?
I'll be armed.......... With a cup of coffee and a match night programme!!!! :D

jimmy snels said:
are alot of the devils regulars going tomo for a look? im debating dipping my toes in ENL waters for the first time :)
I'm sure you won't be disappointed. we still talk about Invicta games from a couple of seasons ago!
fried egg is right Elite and ENL are two different animals and what you get at ENL is a gritty performance and 100 percent commitment.

GO DEVILS!!!!!! :twisted:

Finny

jimmy snels said:
are alot of the devils regulars going tomo for a look? im debating dipping my toes in ENL waters for the first time :)
I've not been to an ENL game for several years, but unless something important comes up suddenly then I will be there.

OJ - does your mob number still end 462? If so I can text ENL updates too.