ENL DEVILS V MILTON KEYNES ?

Thread starter #1
Hey. Any news on the above? I assume there is a game as according to the Milton Keynes forum there is a coach for fans coming to Cardiff tomorrow for the game against Cardiff but no mention of this "as yet" on the forum. I am not a "fan" of facebook so I apologise if the above game is mentioned there.

Milton Keynes have signed a few players from Oxford. Should be a good game and a welcome start back after the xmas break :D

Ger-Devils

New Import signed for the ENL Devils, just waiting on ITC Clearance

The front page preview didn't go live due to a few problems but here's the info

The ENL Devils are back in action after a nice break over the Christmas period. The boys are fired up and ready to get back onto the ice after their last game being almost 3 weeks back. This said game turned into a free for all and no official comment from the EIHA/ENL representative's on all aspects of this game have been confirmed yet.

The teams have met twice already this season with the Devils winning 5-3 and then drawing the other game 3-3 so they will be looking to pick up another 2 points and stay undefeated v the Thunder this season.

Few words from Chris Hart " "
Stats up to 15/12

ENL Devils stats
1. Jamie Hayes 23 26 26 52
2. Luke Piggott 19 23 23 46
3. Chris Jones 23 23 11 34
4. James Preece 23 10 19 29
5. Jason Stone 18 1 24 25

MK Thunder can't be taken lightly despite their record in the league this year. They've got some good point production from all lines but the standouts being Maros Stefanco and Jamie Randall. Not forgetting ex Devil Steve Maile.

MK Thunder stats
1. Maros Stefanco (F) 23 18 13 31
2. Harrison Goode (F) 23 11 11 22
3. Connor Goode (F) 23 13 8 21
4. Jamie Randall (F) 20 8 13 21
5. Joe Edwards (F) 16 6 7 13

Enl Devils v MK Thunder 7th January FO 7PM. Entry £5(£3 Season ticket holders) £3 Concessions/DCF Members free

Another good win by the enl boys!, the knee in the 1st period looked bad even though I think it was unintentional and just a miss timed hit, also the mk player getting ejected for "abuse of official" in the third was Out of the blue :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mark666

Good result. The new guy looks like a top signing too. Strong on the puck and in front of the net. Good hands. Should fit in to the Devils game well. Would be a good shout for a 2way next season if he carrys on like he did.

Who was it playing in Pope's number 4 top? Also i assume now we have an extra import we won't be seeing any more of Pope on the ice?