Paul Bissonnette.......

voth26

If biz doesn't come this season could we convince him to sign ready for next season? Kind of like a new season signing only now, if that's makes sense!!!. I would still want ALL this seasons group of guys signed as well, I think we all agree they are an awesome bunch of guys and very very genuine when you speak to them.we are blessed for sure

Bissonnette had AHL tryouts with the Portland Pirates and the Manchester Manarchs, but neither one panned out.

As of right now, he is a free agent hoping that a team will have use for him down the stretch of the season.
Looks like that's him done with the Kings organisation then. He played New Years Eve though, going by the Monarchs website. Let's wait and see what they have to say on his current status.

jimmy snels

To be honest, we could do with him to play on the fourth line with CJ and piggsy. :D

If that article is accurate i want him on the next flight! :twisted:

Ocko

Someone with more NHL/AHL knowledge correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this Biz's last chance of a PTO contract? I think you're only allowed 2 a year before you have to be signed on a full contract.

Gazza272

Ocko said:
Someone with more NHL/AHL knowledge correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this Biz's last chance of a PTO contract? I think you're only allowed 2 a year before you have to be signed on a full contract.

Correct:

A Professional Try Out (PTO) is found only in the AHL. This type of contract is limited to 25 games and a player can only be signed to a PTO twice per season

Ocko

I read it as you are only allowed 25 games per PTO and at a maximum of two PTOs per season. This could be it for Biz in the AHL this year.

jimmy snels

So bissonnette is available from valentines..... do you think it's too much to ask for a nice romantic gesture from our owners :lol:

When is the cut off for signings out of intrest?