Paul Bissonnette.......

Devil94

Hmm......

His NHL career surely must be over. Would love us to try and get him again.

With Latullipe leaving Steelers they have an import slot available. But please no.

Right guys, you know what to do, phone him, book the flight, get him here, on the ice. Last time was just to tempt us, make this happen, it is Christmas after all

Ocko

If we can try and pull this off (again) we will win something for sure this year. There are always players carrying knocks that need resting.

Martynwo

If we signed him, who would / deserve to be benched from this roster, I'd think twice about signing him.
I could see the squealers signing him or Blighter may try and persuade him to go to Dundee.
Stranger things have happened though

he openly admitted teams in this league want to sign him but he would only play for the devils.

we always got players injured so bring him over and swap and change with culligan or who ever cant play that week.

Have Hope#35

Martynwo said:
If we signed him, who would / deserve to be benched from this roster, I'd think twice about signing him.
I could see the squealers signing him or Blighter may try and persuade him to go to Dundee.
Stranger things have happened though
Lord was 50/50 this week, Lord & Hendrikx missed the week before, Hudson the month before that... There is always someone who plays through the pain in order to ice a full import quota! With Biz on the team those players could take the extra week they require to get back to 100% fitness, if we sign him I can only see the positives... Plus he plays on D' or as a Forward!

Two weeks ago we were 2 imports down, likely to be one down next week. If the owners are willing to bankroll this signing get it done and allow players to have rostered weekends off to keep fresh or cover injuries. Could be final piece of the jigsaw.

last time he contacted us, surelý we're at the head of the queue to secure his services

Martynwo

Don't misunderstand me, it would be a great signing and I'm sure he'd stay for next season. I'd play Lord 50/50 every week if he scores 2 :lol:
Having him here for injury cover will of course be of benefit.
I bet the Belfast forum mods will be looking for payback of our team bench photo

Have Hope#35

Martynwo said:
Don't misunderstand me, it would be a great signing and I'm sure he'd stay for next season. I'd play Lord 50/50 every week if he scores 2 :lol:
Having him here for injury cover will of course be of benefit.
I bet the Belfast forum mods will be looking for payback of our team bench photo
He only scored one but I completely take your point... I would be concerned if players had to be dropped for him, however I think the positives far out way the negatives! :D

atm the devils are a really good team, with someone like bissonette giving depth to it will only be a good thing.

rotation means that people can be rested and the intensity can be held up on a more regular basis, i hope this happens.

i am new to the devils as a full time fan this season, (havent missed a home game yet) all i have heard are good things about him and seen a few times on tv, it will be brilliant to see him in devils red.

Have Hope#35

Let's not forget that if he had of come the first time around we'd be in the 'who do we rest' dilemma now! It's a tough one but I think it's worth the punt...

ASHIPP

Biz is surely more likely to try for another AHL team especially so near Christmas. He would be a great addition to the team and would allow flexibility as defence/forward but also continuity as injured players could be rested and recover properly.

The problem would arise when all our players are fit. I wouldnt want to see any of them sitting out. The extra import didnt help Belfast this weekend. Kevin Saurette sat out....a good player with aggressive edge. Unless he was injured I was staggered not to see him on the ice as he usually makes a contribution....especially as McCutcheon and Westgarth were anonymous.

Have Hope#35

Tweet from Craig Shostak: @mymets86: Hi all Devils fans. Love the tweets on Biznasty. No news on him becoming a Devil. Obviously we would love to have him. Stay tuned.

DevilDom

In the minority here but I'm not convinced getting Biz would be good for the team. This group seems to have a great Chemistry and morale that I wouldn't want to potentially disrupt it by either carrying an extra import and having to sit one each night or by gassing one.

I realise Biz was amazing when he came here last time and could lift us to an even higher level than we are now but signing him could also damage something that money can't buy and that is team spirit.

Incredibly difficult decision as i would hate to have him playing against us too.