Paul Bissonnette.......

mazza03

voth26 said:
SteveKing said:
The good news is that I didn't get as excited this time so I'm not as pissed off as I was last time! As has been said, you can't begrudge a guy for going after his dream of getting back into the NHL. The other nice thing is that I am genuinely ecstatic with our roster and how the boys are playing. Another huge weekend for us starting on Friday. We've won 8 of our last 9 so its not exactly like we need the help!

Make some noise on Sunday!!!!!!!
Steve i still cant get used to having an owner who knows whats happening with his team and is hands on from across the pond, and who geniunely wants to play an active part in the club and is just as excited about the team as the red army are. Thank you once again
+1

wildthing74 said:
Gaz G said:
Steve King said at the meet the owners event that if TK went to him with any questions re the team...his answer would always be "go for the championship". If we were to sign biz, i for one think we would be doing just that.
Have to agree with this. Yes the team is going great but injuries are always around the corner and knowing Lordo I think he would sit himself to let the boys play if we had a full complement if we brought in Biz.

We would sell out every game for weeks with Biz.
Not only that, but what an amazing opportunity for our Player/Coach to be just a Coach when we're a full bench.

Biz is a Buzz that would set the team, the fans and the league on fire. Just because his availability is uncertain right now, we should make sure he's aware we want him back ASAP.

Have Hope#35

jayemm said:
wildthing74 said:
Gaz G said:
Steve King said at the meet the owners event that if TK went to him with any questions re the team...his answer would always be "go for the championship". If we were to sign biz, i for one think we would be doing just that.
Have to agree with this. Yes the team is going great but injuries are always around the corner and knowing Lordo I think he would sit himself to let the boys play if we had a full complement if we brought in Biz.

We would sell out every game for weeks with Biz.
Not only that, but what an amazing opportunity for our Player/Coach to be just a Coach when we're a full bench.

Biz is a Buzz that would set the team, the fans and the league on fire. Just because his availability is uncertain right now, we should make sure he's aware we want him back ASAP.
You do know that he's joined the Manchester Monarchs? Maybe one day though!

Have Hope#35

It seems Biz's parents had a significant fire at their home in Welland... I hope everyone is ok and that things get sorted quickly!
@BizNasty2point0: Huge thank you to the Welland Fire Department for saving half my parents house this morning and keeping them safe. You guys rock.

Devil_Abroad

He still loves Cardiff :Banana :lol: :pickle

Could I have signed a deal in the East Coast Hockey League? I’m sure, somewhere,” he said. “I’d rather go over (to Cardiff), play half the games and (go) to a place where I really enjoy myself. I love the game of hockey and I love trying to get better, but the last time I remember having fun playing hockey … it’s been a while.”
“It’s a stressful job where you’re getting yelled at a lot. The money is great, there’s no denying that, but in Cardiff, if I made a mistake, I got to play the next shift and go out there,” he said. “That’s when hockey is fun. For me, a guy who is a fourth line guy, you’re basically playing not to make a mistake. I was playing 5-6 minutes a game in Phoenix. I loved my teammates, I loved playing hockey, and I loved my coaches, too, but that was my role. When you’re going out there playing just to … make sure you don’t get scored on and playing not to make mistakes, it’s not really fun.”
Come and have some fun Paul - not only do we still have the BBT for a few months - this team is full of jokers - and the hockey is just wonderful

:Banana :RAWK :pickle

Have Hope#35

Devil_Abroad said:

Could I have signed a deal in the East Coast Hockey League? I’m sure, somewhere,” he said. “I’d rather go over (to Cardiff), play half the games and (go) to a place where I really enjoy myself. I love the game of hockey and I love trying to get better, but the last time I remember having fun playing hockey … it’s been a while.”
“It’s a stressful job where you’re getting yelled at a lot. The money is great, there’s no denying that, but in Cardiff, if I made a mistake, I got to play the next shift and go out there,” he said. “That’s when hockey is fun. For me, a guy who is a fourth line guy, you’re basically playing not to make a mistake. I was playing 5-6 minutes a game in Phoenix. I loved my teammates, I loved playing hockey, and I loved my coaches, too, but that was my role. When you’re going out there playing just to … make sure you don’t get scored on and playing not to make mistakes, it’s not really fun.”
Come and have some fun Paul - not only do we still have the BBT for a few months - this team is full of jokers - and the hockey is just wonderful

Yeah I saw that article, here it is:
http://sportsworld.nbcsports.com/ho...56471&utm_source=TW @NHLonNBCSports&utm_tags=

Have Hope#35 said:
Devil_Abroad said:

Yeah I saw that article, here it is:
http://sportsworld.nbcsports.com/ho...56471&utm_source=TW @NHLonNBCSports&utm_tags=
Really interesting article especially bearing in mind previous comments on the forum about possible reinforcement signing in the new year.

Well Biznasty's ALS mountain top ice bucket challenge made it as part of No1 on Channel 4s funniest moments of 2014. Danny Dyer not a fan by all accounts. Another reason to come over, so that he can av a word in his shell like.

The agent says one thing, the heart says another. Luckily for Cardiff agents come and go. It's soon gonna be a matter of that pen getting across the desk to sign that piece of paper.

jimmy snels

I think as we're constantly nursing an injury or two it's a no brainer. There are a number who have played with him before so i doubt if there was any chance you could upset the team that would have been voiced long before we heard of it. He lit up the tent last time, he'd do it again

jimmy snels said:
I think as we're constantly nursing an injury or two it's a no brainer. There are a number who have played with him before so i doubt if there was any chance you could upset the team that would have been voiced long before we heard of it. He lit up the tent last time, he'd do it again
The excitement around the team when he was going to sign a few months back says it all. Would be great to see him back.

danhall76 said:
jimmy snels said:
The excitement around the team when he was going to sign a few months back says it all. Would be great to see him back.
Also seeing as the whole team seemed exited for him to join, means its still a good move.

zoesdevil

aplzart said:
danhall76 said:
jimmy snels said:
Also seeing as the whole team seemed exited for him to join, means its still a good move.
Another problem would be that if we was to become available & we didn't sign him up, someone else in the league might do & then he could return to them for next season, then most of our fans will be right pee'd off! ;)

Gough60

:DWD When Biz came to Cardiff, there was a buzz, not only in the BBT
but throughout the elite league. If he is availlable, and we dont pick him up
then he WILL end up playing against us.
IT'S A NO BRAINER.

Mooney#16

Dany Heatley just got sent down to the A by the Ducks with most pundits predicting that's him and the show over. Next season?