Paul Bissonnette.......

He's now played 18 games for Manchester Monarchs, so only 7 more before they have to make a decision on whether or not to offer him a deal. Fingers crossed.

mp43 said:
He's now played 18 games for Manchester Monarchs, so only 7 more before they have to make a decision on whether or not to offer him a deal. Fingers crossed.
Fingers crossed that he's been impressive enough for them to offer him a contract?

jimmy snels said:
So bissonnette is available from valentines..... do you think it's too much to ask for a nice romantic gesture from our owners :lol:

When is the cut off for signings out of intrest?
I loved the way Bizz played for us and the way he committed himself to the Devils if he came back to the UK. I've said previously how much I'd like him back.

But is now the right time? A team that's really gelled together. Games coming so closely together and every one a "must win". A good a he is, I fear integrating him into the team at this time might be too big a risk.

Next season could be better.

Devil94

As well as injuries, Walton not likely to travel to Scotland for triple header as his wife's due date is on that weekend. That's a busy period we could be down.

"bozman" says he detroyed him?
Sorry but i seen them both try and fight nothing much landing.

how the hell do peoples eyes see different things lol.

A decent scrap but definately going to waste over there :cool:

Devil94

If he's played 19 games in his second try out contract of the season, am I right in saying that he can only play six more, then has to find a full contract?

Devil94 said:
If he's played 19 games in his second try out contract of the season, am I right in saying that he can only play six more, then has to find a full contract?
Yes that's correct

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

voth26

ive noticed lately that after a fight most fighters give the other a pat as if to say well done, noticed westgarth and emmison (sp) as well as biz in his fight, good to see shows some repect to the opponent

voth26 said:
ive noticed lately that after a fight most fighters give the other a pat as if to say well done, noticed westgarth and emmison (sp) as well as biz in his fight, good to see shows some repect to the opponent
Tend to see that in pointless staged fights. I don't mind if a guy is trying to get his team going but otherwise I much prefer spontaneous fights.

voth26

danhall76 said:
voth26 said:
Tend to see that in pointless staged fights. I don't mind if a guy is trying to get his team going but otherwise I much prefer spontaneous fights.
Yeah me to,