Paul Bissonnette.......

Have Hope#35

Gospel said:
We still have more than half the season to play and we have picked up lots of niggles/injuries thus far due to the style of hockey we play these days. The more we climb the league table the tougher the games will become physically thus adding more injuries & niggles.

I can see signing Biz as a massive plus, only down side i can think of is fans not being able to get tickets to get to the games!
Can we extend the BBT to put a stand on the DJ end of the rink, ha ha! :lol: :lol:

Have Hope#35

Ah well... At least we know his whereabouts now! I can go back to focussing on the fantastic roster that we already have, I'm fairly sure this won't be the end of Bissonnette and Cardiff!

ASHIPP

Bit of a reality check here. As is standard practice in North America, players are regularly traded between teams at the same level....or up/down with their farm teams. As long as Biz is playing at AHL level there is still a chance he can fulfill his ambition of getting back into the NHL. Think it's unlikely he would consider anything else until he can no longer play regularly at AHL level.

In the meantime it's exciting for us to dream of possibilities.

SteveKing

The good news is that I didn't get as excited this time so I'm not as pissed off as I was last time! As has been said, you can't begrudge a guy for going after his dream of getting back into the NHL. The other nice thing is that I am genuinely ecstatic with our roster and how the boys are playing. Another huge weekend for us starting on Friday. We've won 8 of our last 9 so its not exactly like we need the help!

Make some noise on Sunday!!!!!!!

SteveKing said:
The good news is that I didn't get as excited this time so I'm not as pissed off as I was last time! As has been said, you can't begrudge a guy for going after his dream of getting back into the NHL. The other nice thing is that I am genuinely ecstatic with our roster and how the boys are playing. Another huge weekend for us starting on Friday. We've won 8 of our last 9 so its not exactly like we need the help!

I'm not as heartbroken this time as I was first time round. Like I've already said on Twitter, we don't NEED him but would have been awesome for the league and our team. Super happy he isn't signing to any other team in the EIHL, that would have been a kick in the teeth.
All the best to him with his new team, hope this time it sticks and get that call back up to the NHL.

8 wins out of the last 9 for us are incredible! I don't want to wish the weeks away but I cannot wait for the hockey weekends! (plus it gets me out of uni work, ha!)

SteveKing

KaneDevils said:
Plus, it would be better if he was announced for our first season in the new barn. Right Steve? :D
Don't even get me started on the new barn. Now THAT's exciting! Kelman better have something spectacular lined up for that first fixture! First things first though...let's make sure there's a championship banner to raise in that beautiful new arena!

SteveKing said:
KaneDevils said:
Plus, it would be better if he was announced for our first season in the new barn. Right Steve? :D
Don't even get me started on the new barn. Now THAT's exciting! Kelman better have something spectacular lined up for that first fixture! First things first though...let's make sure there's a championship banner to raise in that beautiful new arena!
What on earth could be more spectacular than that?! #IBelieve

Wannabe2

SteveKing said:
KaneDevils said:
Would be nice if you guys were raising it, you all deserve that so very much. Have a great Xmas Calgary.

Devil_Abroad

You've aready provided more than could be wished for a Devil's fan - a competitive team, full of likeable characters, and most of all smiles to the faces of our fans #hockeyisthegreatestsport

mazza03

SteveKing said:
KaneDevils said:
With so much to look forward too things can only get better. :D

Have Hope#35

SteveKing said:
KaneDevils said:
Like a pre-season game versus the Calgary Flames? ;)

voth26

SteveKing said:

Steve i still cant get used to having an owner who knows whats happening with his team and is hands on from across the pond, and who geniunely wants to play an active part in the club and is just as excited about the team as the red army are. Thank you once again