Search results

1. toy_car_uk

CC 2nd Leg Vs Belfast

The Devils have a up hill struggle against the top performing team of the league this year. I have seen a good few comments from fans stating they have given up on our chances of getting the win and wont be attending the second leg. Its times like these the boys will need the full support of the...
  2. toy_car_uk

G

I heard this last night but did not realise the extent of things Taken from Nina Adams on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/nina.elsby/pos ... 8306370483 " Now that all friends & family have been informed wanted to write on here to let everybody know, and thank people for cards and...
  3. toy_car_uk

Doug Christiansen to Steelers

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/othersport/v ... istiansen/
  4. toy_car_uk

The Coventry Blaze have released Luke Fulghum

subject says it all...
  5. toy_car_uk

With fans like these who needs enemies.

What happened to supporting the team? Almost every post on here of late seams to be kicking one person or another any number of reasons and frequently ill informed or unjust. G and Franny got the team to a nats whisker of winning the league last year, they know there jobs they know what's wrong...
  6. toy_car_uk

Legends Match

I have a few snaps of the warm up for the Legend Match, but as I have only followed the sport for a few years I can not ID all the players. Could people take 2 min and help me fill in the blanks please? http://www.flickr.com/photos/toy_car_uk ... 561087300/
  7. toy_car_uk

Would you chose a Rhino over a CH sports shirt?

If you knew that 10% or 20% of the cost of the shirt went towards reducing the clubs losses what would you chose? I have no idea if the figures relate to the real world or not but I know that the Rhino shirts are not every ones cup of tea just wondering if opinions would change when looking at...
  8. toy_car_uk

Unification

what, if, how, could and should question really. all UK hockey fan web sites unified one place. Each with the own set of mods forums MNL etc. Admin/design staff working together to get the best site layout, function and features. opinions? note the thought was provoked by the censorship that...
  9. toy_car_uk

Sould we help guys out that are on the brink?

Sould we (as in the fans) help guys out that are on the brink? I am actualy thinking of Edinburgh in particular, in my youth I would see Liverpool FC fans with Celtic Scarfs or shirts. I don't know the full history behind it as I was never in to football but it got me thinking of a way to help...
  10. toy_car_uk

Off Topic: need help finding a heating engineer.

Got up this morning and my shower is running cold. I suspect the extractor on my Combi boiler has failed, as when I turned the hot tap on,the boiler fired up briefly then cut out with a odd noise coming from the area of the extractor and it hasn't fired up since. Going through the yellow pages...