G

Thread starter #1
I heard this last night but did not realise the extent of things

Taken from Nina Adams on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/nina.elsby/pos ... 8306370483

" Now that all friends & family have been informed wanted to write on here to let everybody know, and thank people for cards and messages.
G had a bad accident on Tuesday, he fell when he was working on a roof. His leg was shattered and in a world of pain, however VERY lucky it wasn't much worse as he fell a long way. We live in a house with no neighbours really so he was lucky the headmistress Jenny in tutshill primary school opposite our house heard him screaming and came to help. Also thanks to the nursery girls who came out and brought pillows. He had his operation yesterday and it went well. His leg has a rod in it and pins as he had so many breaks and a nasty spiral fracture. Frenchay hospital staff have been great and hopefully he'll be home by the weekend if not sooner. I'm grateful I'm only going to be nursing a husband with a broken leg and have told him he may be in pain now but that's nothing compared to what I'm gonna do when he gets home as punishment for going on the dam roof! Also to mention all testimonial business as usual and he may hobble onto the ice but that tribute game will happen! Thanks again friends xx"

ASHIPP

:shock:
I am shocked to hear this. Thankgod someone was there to hear G or it could have been even worse.
As if that poor man hasn't had enough crap in his life recently.

His testimonial events should be given full support.

Wishing G all the best for a successful recovery. He's always been a fighter and he'll come through this setback.

Jon

It sounds very nasty but could have been so much worse,wishing G a very good recovery although from experience it will be a long road.

Koop11

Heard this news at last night’s game. Sounds a very nasty injury but could have been a lot worse. All the very best to G and wishing him a speedy recovery.

The irony is he’ll probably bench coach for his testimonial.

Looks like G won't be icing for his Testimonial match. What a shame !!

Hope he is able to make it to the BBT to receive the gratitude of the fans he deserves

Get well soon G

:(

voth26

G is a lucky guy it could have been much worse, though i dont fancy his chances when nina gets her hands on him :lol: All the best G wishing you a speedy recovery looking forward to the 25th feb even more. I hope people turn out in droves to support G's night and say a big thanks to him

Sheincar

voth26 said:
G is a lucky guy it could have been much worse, though i dont fancy his chances when nina gets her hands on him :lol: All the best G wishing you a speedy recovery looking forward to the 25th feb even more. I hope people turn out in droves to support G's night and say a big thanks to him
Would like to 2nd the above. Had seen a comment on Twitter which I guessed related to G but could never have envisaged this situation. If he thought Ware & Voth were tough they've only 1/2 prepared him for the wrath of Nina :lol:

voth26

Sheincar said:
voth26 said:
Would like to 2nd the above. Had seen a comment on Twitter which I guessed related to G but could never have envisaged this situation. If he thought Ware & Voth were tough they've only 1/2 prepared him for the wrath of Nina :lol:
Nina is 10000% better looking than those to and as fiesty a lethel combination in any female even more so when you cant run away :lol: :lol:

really hope u have a speedy recovery.cant wait to see you at your testemonial.we will be in full support for the most loyal,hard working coach in the league.(even if those 2 cant see it)...you are still our coach.