CC 2nd Leg Vs Belfast

Thread starter #1
The Devils have a up hill struggle against the top performing team of the league this year. I have seen a good few comments from fans stating they have given up on our chances of getting the win and wont be attending the second leg. Its times like these the boys will need the full support of the Red Army. It only takes a second to score a goal, and there are 3600 seconds in an hour! Hopefully the new coach will be able help the boys to exploit enough of those seconds to get us back in with a chance.

Additional, it should also be recognised that the date of the fixture was moved so as not to conflict with G's testimonial and the price of the tickets reduced While one would argue it should never have been arranged for its original date and prices should be cut further now in an attempt to sell out the BBT, the fact that it has been changed and prices cut should be acknowledged.

Lets get behind the team for this game, you never know lady luck might just shine on us.

TheStub

That rink should be packed. The guys should have everyone behind them, and even if we don't get the win we should setout our stall. We won't be pushed around, and give the Giants a bloody nose (on the scoreboard).

Yes, the Giants have owned us this season. So we now need to prove that we can get a result out of them.

It'll be interesting to see what Whistle does to counter the speed and transition of the Giants, and break down the team defence.

Wish I could be there for this - it should be a massive atmosphere game.

Ocko

If there was ever a game to reduce ticket prices this is it. We will struggle to hit the dizzy heights of the quarter final attendance of 600 if it remains full price.

KaneDevils

Ocko said:
If there was ever a game to reduce ticket prices this is it. We will struggle to hit the dizzy heights of the quarter final attendance of 600 if it remains full price.
Just about to post the very same

kettdevil1

It reminds me of the Durham Wasps 12, Cardiff Devils 4 cup game...... although the reality was that we were out, we gave it everything in the second leg, won 10-4 and that gave us momentum for the rest of the season..... Hope the same can happen again...