CC 2nd Leg Vs Belfast

Chris

Administrator
Ah yes, my bad :(

I thought the Giants game was this weekend, turns out it's next Wednesday :S Thanks for pointing that out Finny, the game threads would have been all over the place otherwise!

Finny

4 days to go, and by my reckoning only 161 tickets have been sold. And most of those seem to be in the sponsors blocks.

How many did we take to Scotland?

Ocko

I'm convinced that had this whole season not been the shambles created by Pope and Ragan there still would have been a reasonable crowd for this game even with such a deficit on the scoreboard. I would have still gone anyway. Not a chance now.

Gough60

What an opportunity for the marketing dept. to get a decent crowd in for this game. After the 1st leg, should have promoted ticket prices as £10 adult, £5 kids. Gone to 3/4 local schools and GIVEN free tickets to get bums on seats.
4 days to go and NOTHING. :DWD

Wannabe2

Ocko said:
I'm convinced that had this whole season not been the shambles created by Pope and Ragan there still would have been a reasonable crowd for this game even with such a deficit on the scoreboard. I would have still gone anyway. Not a chance now.
With you there completely, it's the crap that's happening that my 3 ain't going, I am done with passing my hard earned cash to watch the decimation of the club I have always loved.

I went down to the box office to get replacement seats for the Dundee game because they are filming from block 3 and they gave me the challenge cup tickets for free. I'm not sure if it was a gesture for the inconvenience of moving, but I heard from a friend that they were struggling to sell tickets for this game, so giving them away seems like the way to go! I was buying tickets for this game anyway but if they are going to chuck them at me I'm not going to complain.

Chris

Administrator
Maybe they should think about a 'kids go free' offer or something, that seems to work well with the EPL teams, or at least it did when Guildford used to do it?

Otherwise, after the 1st leg result and recent 'events' it does seem somewhat shortsighted not to have any sort of offer in place for this game considering the attendance to the Fife CC game :S