CC 2nd Leg Vs Belfast

Chris

Administrator
Chris said:
The game vs Belfast isn't, it's the game on the 8th where Premier Sports are in attendance I think?
im guessing Devil Dom is saying he got Belfast tickets free as compensation for moving for the game v Dundee
Yeah my bad, I thought you were asking if the game on Wednesday was on Premier Sports :Ninja

Mooney#16

The Devils are like the Ryanair of hockey. Crap customer service and everyone hates them but put a £5 price tag on it and like flies on poop. Read small print. Its first come first served for seating and you can only wear one piece of clothing.

mazza03

Mooney#16 said:
The Devils are like the Ryanair of hockey. Crap customer service and everyone hates them but put a £5 price tag on it and like flies on poop. Read small print. Its first come first served for seating and you can only wear one piece of clothing.
Not all I'm still not going

KaneDevils

Mooney#16 said:
:lol: