Search results

1. J

Any deeds or mychan shirts about?

Mail me of so
  2. J

Black jersey

Yes this may be seen as cheeky but if there's any season ticket holder who doesn't want a black shirt? Could you message me and we can sort a way of me giving you money and you getting it for me? ;) just wondering
  3. J

Salters

I don't want to be too negative. But if I'm honest I'm a bit disappointed. Yes Leigh is a presence and he's scored a couple. Lovely... There are plenty of big players who can do that. But I want somebody to wear their heart on their sleeve and show they care. Like brad or sometimes hendrikx...
  4. J

Looking for jerseys

Record breaking season A black jersey Joey haddad Andrew Lord Dido mete Finnerty Mychgan If your selling any of these let me me know
  5. J

buying black shirt from last 4 years or 10-11

as title says
  6. J

signing/Line idea/speculation (is 4 lines the way forward)

The way I see it we can keep the majority of our players and win the league and sign quality brits! This is based on we will resign all forwards bar Walton as I think he is retiring and Lahtanen can go. top line idea New import-Martin-Mychan The new import would be a playmaker who can still...
  7. J

buying jerseys

any game worn really from 2011 onwards except the rhino year I will consider no rush too buy one
  8. J

buying jerseys

Am in no rush to buy. Am lookinf for a jersey from or after the weller season so 2010-11 i believe any shirt from that year to now! Am completly open to any jerseys pm me if you are selling
  9. J

phill hill 07-08

freshbaked red and black jersey with A badge is a nice jersey will take 50 pm me
  10. J

NHL hat trick challenge

For the NHL fans! Every day for the rest of the season you will be given three different questions! one could be will Joe Thornton have an assist and you have to say yes or no. You will have three of these a day! There is an elite league league on the nhl website! We have already started and...
  11. J

Number retiring

We have retired now 6 numbers Seven if you include Voth! that seems to me rather alot for a club thats been around less than 30 years! that is a jersey retired for every six years at the club! seems rather excessive! not saying a paticular player did not deserve them. I just feel there is rather...
  12. J

Doug Clarkson is a Devil

Thought this deserved a new thread Straight from uni to ahl and David Clarksons brother
  13. J

The structure for next year

From what Ive seen we dont have any top liners signed yet, hadad is a second liner wgo will put up points and throw the body perhaps he will be top line, I just want peoples opinion For me the offence will be Import-Import-Import Eurpeans possibly Lord-Haddad-Max Batch(I prefer him as a...
  14. J

The new year and a New team

Now all of this Ragan nonsense has stopped.. I hope. We can get to the good stuff. Who do we want back? For me I want the lines to be Kurka / A sniper in center/ lord Quick grity winger/ myers/ a Conboy type character or Colt King :Ninja Grity bottom line and...
  15. J

Looking to buy

Tyson Marsh Devin didiomete Ryan finnerty Brad plumton DM me if your looking ot sell
  16. J

Positivity :) :)

Other fans must think were so negative and are always grumpy everywhere shouting at cheese in Tesco punching the ceral box because theres only one cherio left... Thats what it seems some users just are always negative. Anyway that wasn’t a dig at any users just fed up of negativity Since when...
  17. J

Looking for jerseys

Either Plumton Marsh or didiomete or a 201-2011 jersey pm me
  18. J

Faulkner as captain

why Is Faulkner captain???? Somebody explain What has he got apart from leading from the front?? I want Narsh Captain has experience as captain will stand up for teammates and is disciplined... what I think a captain should be as a sportsmen thats what I would want Yes Different people disagree...
  19. J

my opinion on this year

As a season ticket holder for the past three years, I know im stating obvious but we have seriously gone downhill. Ive spoken to away fans who say cardiff isnt an intimidating place to come anymore and the devils fans dont creeate an atmosphere anymore... The booing well I dont like booing as...
  20. J

looking for game worn jerseys

mail me if you want to sell a jersey I am looking for voth finnerty,frank or a deeds jersey mail me also if you have a 2010-2011 year jersey ill have a look at any jersey that metts one of the above