Positivity :) :)

Thread starter #1
Other fans must think were so negative and are always grumpy everywhere shouting at cheese in Tesco punching the ceral box because theres only one cherio left... Thats what it seems some users just are always negative. Anyway that wasn’t a dig at any users just fed up of negativity

Since when is having one bad season such a bad thing? Put it into perspective what on earth do you think the players thinking? Oh crap I’m not coming back.... meanwhile us as fans oh well we theres next year because thats it now apart from playoffs but we will still be here... the players well majority wont be here. Surely we can only be positive just signed possibly one of the most exciting players ive ever seen! A top notch coach! Yes i know st prices are.. How do i put it... slightly extravagant, but in other news new rink is on it’s way! “Ragan might sell us” what would the point be he’s just pumped all this money and if he does it’ll be when were in the new rink and we aint made as much as he had hoped oh well we will find new owners. Ive heard people say :D Its only a 3000 seater.... only!!! Really!!! For a start thats quite large compared to bbt lets be fair... and don’t complain at least we have something coming and cant be much bigger or we’d be challenging the mac for concerts and I work at the Mac and they have a a very professional setting and Motorpoint are bigger than us and have more reason to have a bigger venue because then they get concerts and i dint want to get on their bad side... law suits don’t sound good!!

I’ve only made this(with a few gramaticall errors i admit) because I cant see and negative of being a Devils fan at the moment apart from the playoffs but just enjoy it were Hockey fans enjoy the hockey at least were not Manchester!!!

Keep on supporting and being positive!!!

There currently is a school of thought that being Positive is actually a very bad thing. A lot of research has found that people who quote positive quotes and look for the positive things in life ultimately suffer very badly with psychological disorders when something which in life inevitably goes wrong their frankly weak minded and go all manic.

Positive thinking comes from the US, a country far from being the greatest nation on earth, more children die in infancy in the U.S. or grew up in poverty than in many other industrialised nations. Healthcare is broken. It has the highest proportion of the population in prison, and is plagued by gun crime and personal debt, yet sells positive thinking as a solution.

Going back to post war days people just used the term "get on with it" and frankly they did, they removed the problem and found solutions, they identified the issue, they looked for the negative and fixed it.

Positive people just cannot deal with the negativity, they tend to ignore it, hope it'll resolve itself or change reality within their minds until it destroys them.

I prefer to solve problems than ignore them. :pickle

well said jay44..there'll be new heroes and villains next year and the devils fans will be there..i expect this season will be big wakeup call for your mgt and expect a big improvement....kurkas a great starting point..

rolf

chillee said:
There currently is a school of thought that being Positive is actually a very bad thing. A lot of research has found that people who quote positive quotes and look for the positive things in life ultimately suffer very badly with psychological disorders when something which in life inevitably goes wrong their frankly weak minded and go all manic.

Positive thinking comes from the US, a country far from being the greatest nation on earth, more children die in infancy in the U.S. or grew up in poverty than in many other industrialised nations. Healthcare is broken. It has the highest proportion of the population in prison, and is plagued by gun crime and personal debt, yet sells positive thinking as a solution.

Going back to post war days people just used the term "get on with it" and frankly they did, they removed the problem and found solutions, they identified the issue, they looked for the negative and fixed it.

Positive people just cannot deal with the negativity, they tend to ignore it, hope it'll resolve itself or change reality within their minds until it destroys them.

Kaboom and there is this thread shot to bits then.

Next topic please.

KaneDevils

chillee said:

OH .....MY ....... GOD

:DWD

chillee said:

Post of the year

chillee said:

+ 1

rolf said:
chillee said:

Kaboom and there is this thread shot to bits then.

Next topic please.

Yep Positivity is so 'last year' and look where that got us need some reality checks now

Slartibartfast

My mental health improved greatly by using the 'foe' feature. I set just two people to foe and now that I can't read their posts I feel much less depressed when I read this forum and am enjoying my hockey again.
Occasionaly though somebody requotes their posts and I have to drink a bottle of meths in order to cope, but other than that it is working quite well for me
:p

Skippy

Slartibartfast said:
My mental health improved greatly by using the 'foe' feature. I set just two people to foe and now that I can't read their posts I feel much less depressed when I read this forum and am enjoying my hockey again.
Occasionaly though somebody requotes their posts and I have to drink a bottle of meths in order to cope, but other than that it is working quite well for me

I find the same thing helps lots

skippy said:
Slartibartfast said:

I find the same thing helps lots
How do you do that? I mostly use the tapatalk app tho

Skippy

Not sure you can add foe in Tapatalk actually.

Its from the profile button on the full version but I can't see it on Tapatalk.

POSITIVITY !!! Whats that ????? Remember we are DEVIL supporters & positivity isn't in our current dictionary :D :D :D
Just in case someone gets the hump - ONLY JOKING :RAWK

KaneDevils

+1 post of the year.

chillee said:

Fair play, well impressed with that post.

KaneDevils

Have any of you thought about sitting by the river with a bottle of scotch whilst listening to Morbid Angel? Could be the solution you all crave?

Paul Sullivan

Another wonderful addition to a thread KD.

Have you ever thought about fleshing out any of your sarcastic posts into opinion? Or can you only attack posters and not posts?

QED

I want a positive future for this Club as much as anyone. Just because I choose to criticise the incompetence, the lies of several of the management and highlight the mistreatment of their most important assets (fans, sponsors and players), does not mean I am in any way wanting something other than a great future.

Hoping that the current, proven incompetents will somehow, miraculously, become great owners and operators is not positivity. It's insanity. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome.

Of course you may not see this thanks to the wonders of the foe feature. Adding ignorance to positivity on these threads is not going to turn BP & PR into honourable operators any more than your one-line slating of large numbers of posters and fans will.

But at least you will be enjoying yourself.