Search results

1. Tyke Devil

Ticket available Sunday v Giants. Block 2 Row J

Good to see you in the bar before the Flyers Game Russky. I have a ticket for tonight that I am looking to give a good home to. Top of Block 2. Yours if you want it. If you message me your email address I can email it over. No charge..maybe an Easter Egg donation to Llamau if they are still...
  2. Tyke Devil

Season Ticket

Apologies...sure there is already a thread about this. Just wondering. If I am paying by cash for next season...where do I need to go to do this? Will they take the payment at IAW reception?
  3. Tyke Devil

NHL.com

Can I just say that anyone that has not seen the Super Slo Mo video montages produced by NHL.com every week.............must! Really shows what a superb sport we all follow. Link to follow. Hope it works. Otherwise just google it. Cheers, TD...
  4. Tyke Devil

If you could award an Honour to British Hockey.....

It will never happen....but if you could give an honour to an individual for services to British Ice Hockey (OBE / Knighthood...that kind of thing) Who would it be and why? All teams and nationalities to be considered. Who has done the most to ensure we have British Ice Hockey Leagues and...
  5. Tyke Devil

Amazing Sporting Moments!

Could be anything...Ice Hockey or any other sport you follow. Tell us your best sporting moments as a spectator or player. Bit bored this afternoon so had a look on You Tube for Middlesbrough V Hednesford Town in the FA Cup 4th Round in 1997. Hendesford were a conference team and had been...
  6. Tyke Devil

Access to the BBT

I've just been down to the BBT and there is a three way "temporary" traffic control system on the main road to the rink. Basically half of the access road not in use so traffic controls at each end (one at round-about end and one at rink end) and also one for traffic coming out of the swimming...
  7. Tyke Devil

Murph on Ice on Dan LaCosta

Nice little interview with our new nettie courtesy of Aaron Murphy http://www.murphonice.com/?p=3284
  8. Tyke Devil

"Scranton Welsh" on Facebook

I was having a bit of a trawl on the internet today and remembered that there was a Welsh Heritage Night Hockey Night involving the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins back in March, so thought I'd try and find out what happened. Anyway...while surfing I found this facebook page (Hope link works): -...
  9. Tyke Devil

Christmas Jersey Auction

Just wondered if anyone knew if you would be able to use debit cards or the like to buy these if you are a winning bidder? Seems a shame to bid the highest amount and then have to wait until after Christmas if you don't have the cash on you. If I got one I would want to wear it on Christmas...
  10. Tyke Devil

HP4K

As a non-Twitter person (well I look but I don't touch) is there any other way you can help out with HP4K other than the auctions etc. on Saturday. "Just Giving" or "PayPal" to donate for example? Seems to be getting excellent support....even from Mr Simms. Fair play to him. Any further info...
  11. Tyke Devil

Seriously?

"David Simms‏@Simmsey Both Ross venus and @craigkowalski33 were their targets this week - I can't believe @GAdams55 is behind this David Simms‏@Simmsey Since the @cardiffdevils @covblazehockey incident the Devils seem to be trying to get everyone banned & keeping Simon Kirkham busy"...
  12. Tyke Devil

IIHF Ice Hocky World Championship DIV1 Group A

Thinking of heading over to Budapest to watch some of this. Starts the week after the play-offs. Week long break in a great City plus Ice Hockey thrown in. Seems like something that needs to be considered. Looked at flight & hotel prices and very reasonable at the moment. (no idea how much the...
  13. Tyke Devil

Can we have this.....

made into a T-shirt please? :lol:
  14. Tyke Devil

Blaze v Steelers...

Bit O/T but it all seems to be kicking off at Sheffield. One of the Leebs with a "match" for a sucker punch and Olson (sp?) already with 2 x 5 mins for fighting. Finnerty to appeal to the EIHL perhaps? Thommo to say it was nothing but a bit of handbags and a sucker punch is just part of the...
  15. Tyke Devil

Stingrays v Devils - 29th January 2012

I'm working "oop" North on the Monday so thought I might take in the Stingrays game on the Sunday evening. :D Is it a good idea to buy a ticket in advance for this one and if so for what block? Any advice appreciated. Thanks TD
  16. Tyke Devil

Let's get £1000 for the Tank!

Would love to see Chris and the Devils reach the target. Let's try and do this for the guys. Such a good cause! http://www.justgiving.com/chris-frank22 Hope the link works!
  17. Tyke Devil

Player Kit sponsorship

Anyone know if this is available for the coming season? Not the corporate sponsorship but the one where you get helmet / stick / gloves etc. at the end of the season. Plus a name call in the programmes. "Mini Tyke Devil" is interested in doing this but I can't find the info. on the website...
  18. Tyke Devil

Liquidators Report of Rinkcorp

Link to Hockileaks There was a link here but we were asked to delete it - You can see it on Hockileaks Anyone on here qualified to tell us what it all means? I was interested in the bit on the last two pages, the statement from Ragan in effect. I wonder what the position of the company...
  19. Tyke Devil

"Boom Boom"

Looking for: Anything to do with Max Birbraer to add to "mini Tyke Devils's" shrine to "Boom Boom" Ta
  20. Tyke Devil

Shirt Auction

Apologies if this seems a daft question, but can you tell me how the "shirt auctions" work please? Of course I understand what is meant by an "auction" but any more info appreciated. (E.g. When do the auctions start? How do you make a bid? Do you need to have cash on you? How many shirts up...