Christmas Jersey Auction

Tyke Devil

Thread starter #1
Just wondered if anyone knew if you would be able to use debit cards or the like to buy these if you are a winning bidder?

Seems a shame to bid the highest amount and then have to wait until after Christmas if you don't have the cash on you.

If I got one I would want to wear it on Christmas day! :D

Last time I had to do a flit over to Morrisons to get the cash out. OK but not ideal. I'm sure once upon a time they had a card machine but I might be completely making that last bit up! :?

If not I shall have to make sure I open Mini Tyke Devils Christmas cards and pressies to see how much cash she has been given :lol:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all!

Tyke Devil

Thread starter #4
Wannabe2 said:
Cash, Cheques, or Credit Cards according to Ragans tweets.
Cool...although I am sure they said the same prior to the auction following Stevie Lyle's testimonial. I got a shirt only to be told that If I didn't have the cash I could pick it up at the next game. Hence the trip to Morrisons.

What happened at the most recent auction?

Word of warning guys......If you are bidding on a "Birbraer"..make sure he is not in the bar. Last time I got one of his shirts I was later told that he was the person bidding me up! :lol: :DWD

Sheincar

Tyke Devil said:
Wannabe2 said:
Cash, Cheques, or Credit Cards according to Ragans tweets.
Cool...although I am sure they said the same prior to the auction following Stevie Lyle's testimonial. I got a shirt only to be told that If I didn't have the cash I could pick it up at the next game. Hence the trip to Morrisons.

What happened at the most recent auction?

Word of warning guys......If you are bidding on a "Birbraer"..make sure he is not in the bar. Last time I got one of his shirts I was later told that he was the person bidding me up! :lol: :DWD
Cards were used for the CC jerseys. Why this couldn't have been included in original PR rather than being advised via Twitter I don't know :?