Player Kit sponsorship

Tyke Devil

Thread starter #1
Anyone know if this is available for the coming season?

Not the corporate sponsorship but the one where you get helmet / stick / gloves etc. at the end of the season. Plus a name call in the programmes.

"Mini Tyke Devil" is interested in doing this but I can't find the info. on the website. I'm certain I've seen it before though. Probably me just not looking in the right place, :?

A nudge in the right direction would be appreciated.

Ta

TheStub

They usually have a grid in the program for equipment. Don't recall it being announced before the season.

Maybe a phone call to the office would get you started early.

Tyke Devil

Thread starter #3
I find I get more response on the Inferno to be honest! :lol:

I will phone as you suggest, just remember seeing something in the past on the Devils website. Might be wrong though.

wildthing74

Tyke Devil said:
I find I get more response on the Inferno to be honest! :lol:

I will phone as you suggest, just remember seeing something in the past on the Devils website. Might be wrong though.
Not sure how much of a response you will get.I'm not one to have a pop at the club especially in a forum but my wife emailed 3 times last year to do it for both my daughters and left a message by phone yet the club did not respond.Don't think we will waste time trying to do that this year.

D

Deleted member 1337

tyke devil
did you get any reply as i have tryed 1's for a question (this is (almost) what is said: in the kit sponsorship do you get all the gloves, helmet, stick and shorts as a package or are they seperete ) so dose any one know if they are all together or do you sponsor either the gloves or the helmet or the stick or the shorts

thanks for any help