Recent content by TinyJM

1. T

Devils v Blaze - 08/10 @ 19:00 - League - Chat/Updates

I've been critical of Klotz but he was the catalyst for us saturday. There was a sold out rink, the majority of which expecting him to get battered, and I believe the Cardiff players would have expected that as well, but that didn't happen and after the fight you could see how pumped the blaze...
  2. T

Devils v Blaze - 24/09 @ 19:00 - CCup - Chat/Updates

As there's no footage of the incident, was it Noble or Klotz who hit Bordeleau from the bench? Your team is definitely the team to beat this year. You've got a great mix of goals, skill and physicality, something as a blaze fan we were promised but don't seem to have. Yet to meet one blaze fan...
  3. T

Kevin Noble

As a blaze fan I would take him back next season without hesitation. As probably our 4th D-man he plays his role perfectly. The fact there is a thread on an opposition forum dedicated to him tells me he's doing something right. Is the most skilled? No, he's here to block shots, and do the niggly...
  4. T

Devils Vs Blaze - Pre-Season - 29th August- Chat / Updates

Re: Devils Vs Blaze - Pre-Season - 29th August- Chat / Updat Voth26, I'm a blaze fan, should be able to of determined that from my previous posts. I never said I was fine with the actions of Lawrence, as Welshy points out I was simply saying you cant accept one incident as fine and deserved...
  5. T

Devils Vs Blaze - Pre-Season - 29th August- Chat / Updates

Re: Devils Vs Blaze - Pre-Season - 29th August- Chat / Updat Come on Voth26 take those rose tinted specs off for a second. Firstly Hudson was game for a fight and wasnt jumped. Second no player should keep getting punched when they are down, Lawrence was in wrong to do it, as was Lord. On the...
  6. T

Devils Vs Blaze -Challenge Cup Semi - Chat/Updates

Well done Devils, they played a great game and clearly had a good game plan and executed it perfectly. Pathetic from the Blaze again, I used to hate us losing to the devils but this season it's sad that I don't actually mind, I like the way your team plays. I'll be making the journey across...
  7. T

Devils @ Coventry - Sunday 12th Oct - 5:15pm - Chat/Updates

Re: Devils @ Coventry - Sunday 12th Oct - 5:15pm - Chat/Upda Devils totally deserved the win. You controlled the possession and always looked like the team that was going to win. From a blaze point of view despite our league results (All 5 W's against other conference) you know something...
  8. T

Devils Vs Coventry Blaze - September 14th- 6pm -Chat/Updates

Re: Devils Vs Coventry Blaze - September 14th- 6pm -Chat/Upd Before the season started I had a look at rosters and was most excited about games against Cardiff, and if this was anything to go by I was right to be. Both teams have upgraded on last years squads and both are more physical. The...
  9. T

Blaze v Devils - 27/08 @ 19:30pm - Preseason - Chat/Updates

Re: Blaze v Devils - 27/08 @ 19:30pm - Preseason - Chat/Upda Don't know if this has been mentioned elsewhere but in conference games there will be two refs
  10. T

Change in Import Rules for EIHL & other assorted crap

Back to hockey.. As a nation we don't have the structure in place to compete at the top level and bring youngsters through. To do this you need rinks solely for practices, where as at the minute the money is made on public skates so practices take a back seat for this reason, and at the end of...
  11. T

New Netminder - Phil Cook

Ok so maybe doesn't have the great stats etc but I think this is a decent pick up for you guys. He will be looking to prove a point and as previously mentioned if LaCosta is there to help him then that can only be a positive.
  12. T

Doyle at Sheffield

I think Riopel fancied another crack at the AHL but would do a good job for you guys if you signed him, knows the league etc
  13. T

Blaze v Giants Tonight

Actually if you read my previous posts you will see I said I didn't agree with some of the penaltys and lack of penaltys handed out from what happened in Cardiff :lol:
  14. T

Blaze v Giants Tonight

It is good to see that certain members on here know exactly what happened without being there. Impressive! Hirsch, had to go in to protect Chalmers, the officials weren't interested, and Stewart was continuing to punch the kid while he was on the ice! Yes Hirsch's penalty is correct as he was...
  15. T

Time to make a stand? / CALL TO ARMS !

Yeah I see what you mean, I imagine I would be outraged as you say if I were in your position, and like I said I don't necessarily agree with the bans but I think people need to calm down and not as the old saying goes, cut off your nose to spite your face.