Kevin Noble

A puck to the eye is frightenning.

I recall John Lawless being hit in the eye in training at the WNIR. Fortunately I saw it happenning and grabbed a handful of snow and covered his eye and rushed him to UHW.

It was a tense 48 hours before we knew his sight was unaffected

As a blaze fan I would take him back next season without hesitation. As probably our 4th D-man he plays his role perfectly. The fact there is a thread on an opposition forum dedicated to him tells me he's doing something right. Is the most skilled? No, he's here to block shots, and do the niggly things that some* star D men don't do.

*As a note, all of devils D men don't mind getting involved in the niggly stuff from what I've seen but certainly on other teams the more skilled D don't like it.

Sliput

Coventry and every other team in the league must have worshipped the ground Brad Voth walked/skated on then with the amuont of threads started about him over the years !! :)

Temme

Any player that commands so much attention from the other team is doing something right.

Much like Lloyd at Belfast, every team hates to play against a Kevin Noble.
Whether or not that makes him a key player or a desirable player is another thing though.

Over the season he's probably cost his team more than his style of play has benefited them though - if there was some sort of way to work it out :lol:

Devil_Abroad

Sliput said:
Coventry and every other team in the league must have worshipped the ground Brad Voth walked/skated on then with the amuont of threads started about him over the years !! :)
Didn't the big teams try every year to sign him?

All we need to know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk