Doyle at Sheffield

ASHIPP

Best of luck to Frank with his studies. He obviously found a suitable university course.

Now let's move on and expend some positive energy speculating who will be joining OUR team. :D

Have Hope#35

ASHIPP said:
Best of luck to Frank with his studies. He obviously found a suitable university course.

Now let's move on and expend some positive energy speculating who will be joining OUR team. :D
Not that I necessarily want either of these as our nettie next season but does anyone know if Riopel or Zemlak have signed up for next season yet... Particularly Riopel? I'd hope we were looking at bigger and better (no offence to the guys mentioned) but they wouldn't be bad fall backs!

voth26

you just knew doyle was going to end up there oh well, im sure G and franny will come up another good nettie. lets stay positive and enjoy the sun

Wannabe2

I am sure Frank is a nice guy.
I am sure he a good nettie.
I am sure him and Christianson will get on like a house on fire.
I am sure he and Simmsy will be best buddies.
I am sure he will love living in Sheffield.??????????.
Now lets get on to the serious business, I am totally confident that the guy we sign as our new nettie this season will be to our likeing. Its going to be one hell of a season, bring it on.

Wannabe2

Wannabe2 said:
I am sure Frank is a nice guy.
I am sure he is a good nettie.
I am sure him and Christianson will get on like a house on fire.
I am sure he and Simmsy will be best buddies.
I am sure he will love living in Sheffield.??????????.
Now lets get on to the serious business, I am totally confident that the guy we sign as our new nettie this season will be to our likeing. Its going to be one hell of a season, bring it on.

osh

Good signing for Steelers....just as it would have been for us! We move on and await news of who our new n/m will be.

Hasn't Deeds Done his fair share of goalie killing! Him and Miller Back For a one off game I think. No I'm not bitter about this at all to be honest. Stats mean nothing to me and a few recent signings around the league have proven this in Mcmorrow, Phil O, And I cant remember his name but Steelers signed a genius on stats who was unfitter than Rick Waller last season. Im rather happy that we have a proven goal scorer (Faulkner) up against Steelers unproven goalie.

DevilDom

I am disappointed he has signed for them lot but you can't really blame him if we couldn't give him what we had originally offered.

I hope I'm wrong but I can see him backstopping them to the title this year.

Wannabe2

DevilDom said:
I am disappointed he has signed for them lot but you can't really blame him if we couldn't give him what we had originally offered.

They won't win the title, we will

Wannabe2 said:
DevilDom said:

For the first time in a while, I'm really excited about this season, and can't wait until September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tyke Devil

steeler lass said:
Wannabe2 said:
DevilDom said:

For the first time in a while, I'm really excited about this season, and can't wait until September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good luck in the Play-offs! ;)