Devils v Blaze - 08/10 @ 19:00 - League - Chat/Updates

E.D.S.

I guess I watching him more than you guys. Assume if you're referring to commentators you might not have been there (not that it matters) it was more the point that I could watch him when the camera wasn't on him. He had a good deal of ice time and worked hard. I'm not saying he was MOM material far from it but the guy came and did a job under immense pressure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KaneDevils

I guess I watching him more than you guys. Assume if you're referring to commentators you might not have been there (not that it matters) it was more the point that I could watch him when the camera wasn't on him. He had a good deal of ice time and worked hard. I'm not saying he was MOM material far from it but the guy came and did a job under immense pressure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A far from man of the match performance but was a catalyst for his team?

I've been critical of Klotz but he was the catalyst for us saturday. There was a sold out rink, the majority of which expecting him to get battered, and I believe the Cardiff players would have expected that as well, but that didn't happen and after the fight you could see how pumped the blaze bench were, and they came out and took a two goal lead. He isn't here to ice 40 minutes a game, he has a role and for arguably the first time this season, on Saturday he executed it.

terry hunt

I agree with EDS.In the first Blaze game Klotz gave Bordy a cheap shot.The second game the build up was huge about what Bordy was going to do to him.
Give Klotz some respect he didnt hide but took Bordy head on early in the game.I dont think there was a winner but Bordy was expected to give him a hiding and that didnt happen.It didnt lift the Devils but the Blaze seemed very happy with the outcome and Klotz appeared to be unmarked.He now has a video on hockey fights against a well known NHL enforcer where he did OK so who is the real winner?
Stewart did his usual thing, apart from being a top class goalie he is also crafty and hates players inn his face so will play any trick to get them shifted.
My main concern about the game was summed up watching Noble who i do not like.He grafted all game like his fellow Dmen and was holding,hooking,interfering etc with Devils players and did everything he could to get the result.Sadly i dont think our guys are up to this gritty hockey like Blaze,Panthers and i am sure the Steelers will show the same Saturday

BostonBart22

I agree with EDS.In the first Blaze game Klotz gave Bordy a cheap shot.The second game the build up was huge about what Bordy was going to do to him.
Give Klotz some respect he didnt hide but took Bordy head on early in the game.I dont think there was a winner but Bordy was expected to give him a hiding and that didnt happen.It didnt lift the Devils but the Blaze seemed very happy with the outcome and Klotz appeared to be unmarked.He now has a video on hockey fights against a well known NHL enforcer where he did OK so who is the real winner?
Stewart did his usual thing, apart from being a top class goalie he is also crafty and hates players inn his face so will play any trick to get them shifted.
My main concern about the game was summed up watching Noble who i do not like.He grafted all game like his fellow Dmen and was holding,hooking,interfering etc with Devils players and did everything he could to get the result.Sadly i dont think our guys are up to this gritty hockey like Blaze,Panthers and i am sure the Steelers will show the same Saturday
like i said last season, would have noble in a heartbeat, and i still stand by that, i believe he will be a devil one day...

ASHIPP

Similar acknowledgement can be given to Noble. You don't have to be the best player on the roster to be influential.
We detest him because we see dirty plays. Beyond that he is a fantastic motivator on the Blaze team. He clocks a tremendous ammount of icetime and is actually a pretty decent defenceman when he cuts out the nonsense.
w
He is the heartbeat of the Blaze. Perhaps we have a tiny bit of greeneye because he reminds us (like Pietrus) of a time when every player on the Devils' roster played edgy, gritty never-say-die. Gone by Christmas? They said that last year about him but Blaze see something valuable there.