Recent content by matbur

1. matbur

Mask wearing/drunks in your block at IAW

I'm not suggesting people confront those who've had a few too many, but ignorant Pete who doesn't like wearing his mask - call him out.
  2. matbur

Mask wearing/drunks in your block at IAW

For whatever reason, it does seem stewards aren't always effective at challenging those breaching the guidelines, and I can understand why to an extent. I think the way forward is for fans to also support each other to collectively self-police a little bit too. I'm not advocating people get...
  3. matbur

Blaze Vs Devils - League - 28th Nov 2021

Interesting point about the ice, noticed Crandall struggled on a couple of occasions.
  4. matbur

Need a couple of power plays or something to try and get going offensively.
  5. matbur

Carruth gets the back-to-back start. Really looking forward to this game, another good test for us.
  6. matbur

Devils Vs Giants - League - 27th Nov 2021

Report etc from last night's game...
  7. matbur

Devils Vs Giants - League - 27th Nov 2021

Pretty much my assessment too. Played them twice and got out of jail on both occasions.
  8. matbur

Poor Dundee

Yeah, I understand that was the case but there's a bigger picture. Teams are clearly disadvantaged even before the puck has been dropped. There needs to be a minimum roster requirement and flexibility to achieve that.
  9. matbur

Poor Dundee

I understand the thought process behind it, but these roster issues are becoming a serious problem for the league's integrity and it needs addressing. It's not a good look - it's not fair on the fans who pay to watch and it's damaging to the league's reputation, credibility.
  10. matbur

Stars Vs Devils - League - 19th Nov 21

https://www.dai-sport.com/skalde-seeking-scottish-success-after-devils-return-to-form/
  11. matbur

Can you help? Devils merchandise (t-shirts)

I'm sure if you explain your situation to the shop, they could measure the stuff you want to give you exact sizes
  12. matbur

Covid Passes

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought it does apply to us. I can't see how it wouldn't.
  13. matbur

steelers Vs Devils - League - 14th Nov 21

The good ol' hockey game... What an incredible result tonight to cap off an excellent weekend. The team have taken a lot of stick of late, much of it deserved, but hopefully they've turned the corner now. Chuffed for us fans, the players, TK and the officials and of course, Jarrod Skalde, who...
  14. matbur

Jeez, what a performance!
  15. matbur

Nothing to back this up, but wouldn't be at all surprised if Skalde decided to break the trend and start Taran Kozun again today. Carruth is the obvious choice to start but Kozun is playing very well and for whatever reason, our better performances our coming with him in net. Gonna be one hell...