The NHL thread **SPOILERS INSIDE**

So canes mad it 2-2 last night with a good win, Pens make it 3-1 with a well fough game and Richards what was he being fed last night he hammered Adams and Scuderi, 2 great hits,
Vancouver first team through now with a 4-0 series win, St Louis were on the attack for most of the OT period and Vancouver got a goal from nothing really

unfortunately i was at a crap party last night so i missed the game, havent seen any highlights but i was extremely gutted with the result. Looks like the pens are going through now unless we pull off one hell of a comeback. Seen bits of the cannucks game and they look like they can go far into the play-offs.

MikeRichards18 said:
unfortunately i was at a crap party last night so i missed the game, havent seen any highlights but i was extremely gutted with the result. Looks like the pens are going through now unless we pull off one hell of a comeback. Seen bits of the cannucks game and they look like they can go far into the play-offs.
Well Carcillo made himself known and got your goal, Hartnell was being his usual self lol, But Richards had 2/3 big big hits and Carter hit the post twice as well, Fleury was outstanding again and made some great saves,

TheStub

Cookies_naughtyboy said:
So canes mad it 2-2 last night with a good win
Wouldn't say it was a good win, as a Devils fan :lol: - scoring the winner with 0.1 seconds left to go, after bumping Martin :lol:

Gutting is closer to it ;) I can't belive we came back from 3-0 to tie the game.

It will be on tonight. I think the Devils have the edge to take the series. Once we scored, it was all Devils. The Canes seem to go on the back skate a bit too easily at the moment.

TheStub said:
Cookies_naughtyboy said:
So canes mad it 2-2 last night with a good win
Wouldn't say it was a good win, as a Devils fan :lol: - scoring the winner with 0.1 seconds left to go, after bumping Martin :lol:

Gutting is closer to it ;) I can't belive we came back from 3-0 to tie the game.

It will be on tonight. I think the Devils have the edge to take the series. Once we scored, it was all Devils. The Canes seem to go on the back skate a bit too easily at the moment.
well Canes my 2nd team so im happy :p, i did not see what happened with Marty but he did complain about it,

Marty needs 3 more wins to get 100 carear playoff wins so he will need to wait until next year then haha :p

Thread starter #306
Marty equalied Roy's play-off shut out record last night! I haven't seen the game yet but people are saying it's one of the best games for years.

Thought we were very solid last night and biron played well. Good hit by richie on cindy but i had a little chuckle when the commentator said something like "you wouldnt want to do that too much because crosby gets angry and you better look out when hes angry" :lol:
I agree with them on the whole carter thing though, he just doesnt look right. Very slow and not shooting anywhere near as much as he does. A big reason that we won last night is penalties and we didnt let the emotions get a head of us unlike the other games.
But, will the save on carter in game 2 and that awful hooking call prove costly? After all if those incidents didnt happen it could be a completely different series.
Hats off to the blue jackets who wouldnt give up in last nights game but the inevitable happened.

Thread starter #309
MikeRichards18 said:
Hats off to the blue jackets who wouldnt give up in last nights game but the inevitable happened.
after a stupid too many men call, absolutely dumb penalty to take so late in a game where you are fighting for your survival.

Ah, has to be the most irritating call for fans and coaches alike, a really lazy penalty.
Has anyone read any celeb blogs? Gotta love David Boreanaz' blogs, a true flyers fan. Sad to say like many others my bro is a plastic pens fan wich really iritates me for some reason :lol:
In 5 games he has watched about 2 periods of game-play and cant name more than about 6 players :lol:

Thread starter #311
MikeRichards18 said:
Ah, has to be the most irritating call for fans and coaches alike, a really lazy penalty.
Has anyone read any celeb blogs? Gotta love David Boreanaz' blogs, a true flyers fan. Sad to say like many others my bro is a plastic pens fan wich really iritates me for some reason :lol:
In 5 games he has watched about 2 periods of game-play and cant name more than about 6 players :lol:
After we get swept in the 2nd round by Boston a few of the plastics will drop off and go back to suporting the Wings. :D

Carter took a hit in game 3 and he has looked very slow and like he is in pain, but i dont know if he is injured but he definatly does not look like himself on the ice,

i cheered when Richards hit Crosby lol, the commentators kept saying if you hit him more the better he gets, then i would get Talbot to check crosby so he plays well every game lmao

it was a harsh call on Blue Jackets, the guy who jumped onto the ice did not touch the puck but was still called, if it went into OT i still think Red Wings would have taken it.

So red wings meet Vancouver in the Semis of the west?

DEVIL INSIDE said:
Cookies_naughtyboy said:
So red wings meet Vancouver in the Semis of the west?
Is it? I thought we (canucks) would have to play the winner of the blackhawks/flames??
1 v 8
2 v 7 etc

so i thought winner of 1 v 8 plays winner of 4 v 5 so Sharks or Ducks get Flames? Because the top 4 teams Red wings, Sharks, Bruins and Capitals could not meet each other unless it was the conference finals so Wings V Sharks and Caps V Bruins

Yeah but if ducks get past the sharks then the ducks are the lowest seeded therefore the red wings play them and then canucks vs flames/blackhawks! Making a Ducks Vs Canucks conference final! Then Canucks Vs Carolina Stanley Cup final where Luongo picks up the trophy after a 4-0 sweep! :D

DEVIL INSIDE said:
Yeah but if ducks get past the sharks then the ducks are the lowest seeded therefore the red wings play them and then canucks vs flames/blackhawks! Making a Ducks Vs Canucks conference final! Then Canucks Vs Carolina Stanley Cup final where Luongo picks up the trophy after a 4-0 sweep! :D
i still dont think it quite works like that does it?? i just thought it was who ever went through out of Sharks and Ducks played who ever won 4 v 5 even though Ducks would be seeded 8th ?? we shall see wont we lol,

It will be Boston V Red Wings or Vancouver in the Final of the Stanley cup

So.....so gutted, my hockey has sadly come to an end. Obviously im very dissapointed but also annoyed that espn decided to show baseball instead of the hockey game :roll:
But i still wear the orange white and black proudly, especially now that my customized jersey has arrived :D
It was a good little series albeit not going the way i wanted it too, hopefully the pens go out next round :lol:
And now the long wait to once again watch my beloved flyers begins... :(

TheStub

All the pens vs fliers games are available as HD downloads on NHL torrents. So, grab your fix.

Managed to catch the 5th Devils Canes game. What a game, and what a way to come back after that call in Game 4 :lol:

Boston are looking good. I think they may actually do it this year.

TheStub said:
All the pens vs fliers games are available as HD downloads on NHL torrents. So, grab your fix.

Managed to catch the 5th Devils Canes game. What a game, and what a way to come back after that call in Game 4 :lol:

Boston are looking good. I think they may actually do it this year.
Well when i seen Pens 3-0 down into the 2nd and Talbot take a little wooping from Carcillo i thought it was all over and Flyers would take the series but what a time to come back to take the win

Canes game 6 is on TV tonight so will catch that one and will see the Capitals game at 19:00,

Boston look awsome but i dont think they will win it, there lack of play off exeprience comared to Devils, Canes, Rangers, Red Wings, Ducks all have i think they will over come Boston if any of them have to play the Bruins, but this is the best chance they have to win it. i might be proven wrong