Panthers Vs Devils - League - 11th Dec 22 - 16:00 FO

ASHIPP

There are other teams with injuries battling on through. These are professional sportsmen who would surely have experienced the ardous schedules and distances of the North American leagues. This will not be new to them and neither will fatigue.

Our performance record at the NIC is shocking so tonight is not a surprise. Add in the injuries. But I am beginning to think that the general inconsistency of this team is either because they simply can't play together (lines imbalanced, lacking chemistry) and execute tactics....or the tactics are wrong.

Samael

Blimey you sound as bad as us...
You're even making us look good...4-0 now
This is quite the insult if you are comparing us to people like Pidge and Ignila. Much more original than Mardiff as a put down, to be fair.

The Cardiff devils are a brown paper bag of shit that has been left on a doorstep and set on fire, enjoy your moment stamping on us.

Diablo3

Keep the majority of a crap team & sacking the best nettie we’ve ever had & the most qualified coach we’ve ever had is the most stupid decision ever made, last yr. Until you look at this year’s, then it’s the second dumbest decision ever made.
He wasn't sacked, we just couldn't agree terms. End of, get over it we have what we have now.

august04 2.0

I'll be interested to see what Dupont says about the result. No point beating Belfast one night if we go and throw it away against a poor Nottingham side.
Fed up of hearing the same old thing from DuPont and Kelman, without any action to attempt to halt this inconsistent form from one night to the next. It is what it is.

moggy#9

Keep the majority of a crap team & sacking the best nettie we’ve ever had & the most qualified coach we’ve ever had is the most stupid decision ever made, last yr. Until you look at this year’s, then it’s the second dumbest decision ever made.
Ultimately responsibility for this team tests with Todd and Franny. Their choice of coach and they're apparently responsible for most of the players.

Our record on Sheffield recently (bar Wednesday!) is phenomenal. Our record here is atrocious, I think that’s the issue rather than away form in general.
Frustrating stuff so far, Nottingham look a limited team but we can’t get anything started. Thompson took a shot to his ankle early on and is clearly struggling, we have the 2-way who is still raw and it means Crawford is playing massive minutes, so at the back we are hanging on a bit. We need the forwards to start putting more pressure on Nottingham’s D
All pro sport is a world of “what have you done for me lately”. Pointless to win early on in the season if you get tuned like we did in a game that supposedly meant something.

Going down 4-0 to team who conceded a silly amount of goals and scored 3 in their three most recent games (I think!) is simply not good enough.

And yes I am still angry at how terrible we were in Belfast.