Panthers Vs Devils - League - 11th Dec 22 - 16:00 FO

august04 2.0

Nottingham must have players missing too, they only have one more skater than us. We got tanked at the NIC last game with more numbers, so not surprised that we're losing tonight so far. It’s just par for the course this season, despite all these great players that Todd mentioned in his Q&A last night. If it’s not the players, what's the cause of this inconsistency? The coaching staff? The weather?! 4-0 down now.

BostonBart22

Nottingham must have players missing too, they only have one more skater than us. We got tanked at the NIC last game with more numbers, so not surprised that we're losing tonight so far. It’s just par for the course this season, despite all these great players that Todd mentioned in his Q&A last night. If it’s not the players, what's the cause of this inconsistency? The coaching staff? The weather?! 4-0 down now.
Nope, it's the luxury of not being gassed .

E.D.S.

They are 3 imports short also aren’t they?
I arrived as it was starting so didn’t see the line up but whether they have a full team or not… we look knackered. Sluggish and with our usual lack of aggression and physicality it does come across as though they aren’t bothered/lack of effort but I do feel for the guys. We’ve been carrying guys all year who aren’t up to it so being short benched just exacerbates that.

Why don’t we turn up to away games?

People pay good money and travel all the way to Nottingham, or Belfast, or Sheffield etc to watch and the players don’t bother.

The inconsistency is simply unacceptable. It is either that some of them don’t get it and need to be made an example of, or our coach doesn’t get it and isn’t getting them up for the away games. Or maybe a bit of both.

Beyond frustrating.

I'd be surprised if our lot were bothered Corey can only make three changes so must of them are safe. We have 3D injured and 2 kids away with GB. I feel your pain cos we have been abysmal. 4-1 now.. the comeback is on
Panthers definitely looking more like players with something to prove though.

A very scrappy period from the Devils, no clean breakouts.

Pembo

As a family we made decision to stop considering away trips to Nottingham. Even when Devils on form some sort of panther juju seems to inhibit results & performance level, come away frustrated every time & not much fun when 4 hours each way drive! I personally feel we should stop bringing in additional coaching staff and consider employing a witch-doctor, that’s probably what we’re missing? What’s the worst that could happen?

kettdevil1

Why don’t we turn up to away games?

People pay good money and travel all the way to Nottingham, or Belfast, or Sheffield etc to watch and the players don’t bother.

The inconsistency is simply unacceptable. It is either that some of them don’t get it and need to be made an example of, or our coach doesn’t get it and isn’t getting them up for the away games. Or maybe a bit of both.

Beyond frustrating.
Our record on Sheffield recently (bar Wednesday!) is phenomenal. Our record here is atrocious, I think that’s the issue rather than away form in general.
Frustrating stuff so far, Nottingham look a limited team but we can’t get anything started. Thompson took a shot to his ankle early on and is clearly struggling, we have the 2-way who is still raw and it means Crawford is playing massive minutes, so at the back we are hanging on a bit. We need the forwards to start putting more pressure on Nottingham’s D

lloyd_jeff

Another frustrating day for Todd, he should try paying for this shit, think we passed frustrating last year. The excuses he used for getting rid of Skalde in the Q&A should mean Dupont is history, he’s making far worse mistakes. Unless he’s on less money, so expect more of Todd’s excuses next yr. So no suitable replacement, really, at this point Finny, Kingmo & the bus driver could do a better job.